EmanNabil1

Rank 0
EmanNabil1
PostedSep 24, 2016 8:53 am
shekerru wrote:
EmanNabil1 wrote:
that's the virus from arcade...  

No **** Sherlock. Everyone and their mom knows what Parent Virus is.  

chill wtf is wrong with you e,e

Advertisement

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedOct 21, 2016 4:38 am
Can someone tell me why I am not receiving any badges from these events anymore?
I am missing all of the badges for the last several events (not sure if I got all of the pen either except for this last one)

GMFeralus

Game Master
GMFeralus
PostedOct 21, 2016 4:42 am
Hella_from_Hell wrote:
Can someone tell me why I am not receiving any badges from these events anymore?
I am missing all of the badges for the last several events (not sure if I got all of the pen either except for this last one)  

Please ask Choppy tomorrow Smile (I can't ask him right away as he is on the weekend shift)

I call the ones of glory, the ones who always be free - To stand against the world with me

madykone1

Rank 0
PostedOct 22, 2016 9:11 am
GMFeralus wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:

Please ask Choppy tomorrow Smile (I can't ask him right away as he is on the weekend shift)  

TournamentMichi

Rank 0
TournamentMichi
PostedOct 22, 2016 4:20 pm
madykone1 wrote:
GMFeralus wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:

Please don't double post in this thread. I think If you send Chopper a Privat Message he will answer you soon!

BindMaid

Rank 4
BindMaid
PostedOct 23, 2016 5:20 am
TournamentMichi wrote:
madykone1 wrote:
GMFeralus wrote:
Hella_from_Hell wrote:

Please don't double post in this thread. I think If you send Chopper a Privat Message he will answer you soon!  

another proclaimed gs?:^)

emonhasan12320

Rank 0
emonhasan12320
PostedOct 23, 2016 3:22 pm
Nice, congratz Smile

dkstarcraft

Rank 5
dkstarcraft
PostedOct 23, 2016 3:50 pm
only seen hella´s screen, havent seen the other one, maybe i should stop alt tabbing everytime i login.