Ravensfate

Rank 2
Ravensfate
PostedAug 24, 2007 8:06 pm
Embarassed Ok, I'm embarassed. I just bought the lv 21 so called "armor" for my healer. The top is a strapless bikini top with a chain connected to her neck!?! I put it on and freaked! After all my comments about mages, too. I'm sorry. ::bows humbly:: I can't even wear the darn thing. I'm going to keep my lv. 16 top on till I get something else! I'll just have to upgrade my holy maiden robe for a while.

Advertisement

Doobius

Rank 3
Doobius
PostedAug 24, 2007 10:04 pm

the male Sorcerer...

...just too feminine in some armour!
Well, I played a Sorcerer since I like the Elementals and always like to be a magic caster. It was one thing to find out that we didn't have some kind of ranged skill (fireballs or some kind of elemental ranged attack) but it was really a bad day when I put on that Lv 17-20 (I think - it's been awhile) armour and it looked like I was wearing a long skirt! My friend who got me into the game was here watching when I first put it on and he laughed so hard! Of course he did not want to go to C1 or 2 and settle it in the arena, since I had already passed him in levels by then. But after that the armour got better and now I just look like any old Eastern-influenced anime magic character you might have seen before. I think it would be cool to have Female Sorcerers someday though...would like to see where they go with those costume ideas!

Have Fun!!
Doobius