GMMugen

Rank 2
GMMugen
PostedFeb 01, 2016 5:23 am   Last edited by GMMugen on Feb 15, 2016 9:36 am. Edited 1 time in total

S4 Weapon League!

Which weapon is the deadliest of them all?

Fumbi fumbi on the wall.

Which weapon is the deadliest of them all?

Years of debate on weapons will be resolved in a grand showdown of the S4 League arsenal... Enter S4 Weapon League!

You may have seen some of our "opinion posts" on Facebook where we give you two weapons to vote for. S4 Weapon League takes these posts to a whole new level!

Just like a sports league, we will match each weapon against the other and track of all the scores on our website. Where you can see wins-losses, votes and more!

First league will be melee weapons.

Every week on Mondays, we will have 5 weapon match-ups, which you can vote on via this form.

Every week on Sundays, we will close voting, gather the results and the table will be updated.

Here is this week's match-ups!

Finally the discussions of which weapon is the deadliest will come to an end...

Go S4 Weapon League!
Advertisement

LCham

Rank 2
LCham
PostedFeb 01, 2016 11:00 am
I'm quite curious about what this is going to bring.... well, voted already in any case :v ....

eSperMufasa

Rank 0
eSperMufasa
PostedFeb 01, 2016 11:00 am
second!

LD.C

Rank 2
LD.C
PostedFeb 01, 2016 11:07 am
I blame Axl.
This is just for your "favorite" weapon, right? Or is this about how strong a weapon is?

kronopy

Rank 2
kronopy
PostedFeb 01, 2016 11:09 am
Those weapons look so fricking cute in that image O_O .... Am I weird for feeling that?

LCham

Rank 2
LCham
PostedFeb 01, 2016 11:12 am
kronopy wrote:
Those weapons look so fricking cute in that image O_O .... Am I weird for feeling that?  

Nah, they look way cooler on those pic than ingame :v ....

LD.C wrote:
This is just for your "favorite" weapon, right? Or is this about how strong a weapon is?  

I guess most people will vote favorite weapon as "with which of these 2 weapons I'm better" ..... if you like Fists over CS for killing, and people vote more on Fist than CS, then it wins for the week, and maybe next one it's paired against Katana :v ....

As for how strong, we all know Breaker and Exo beat them all :v

ahominehun

Rank 2
ahominehun
PostedFeb 01, 2016 11:13 am
kronopy wrote:
cute  

wut Very Happy ?

ey ((((( maybe ))))) we get the winners in crafting ? Very Happy huehue

LD.C

Rank 2
LD.C
PostedFeb 01, 2016 11:15 am
LCham wrote:
kronopy wrote:

Nah, they look way cooler on those pic than ingame :v ....

LD.C wrote:

I guess most people will vote favorite weapon as "with which of these 2 weapons I'm better" ..... if you like Fists over CS for killing, and people vote more on Fist than CS, then it wins for the week, and maybe next one it's paired against Katana :v ....

As for how strong, we all know Breaker and Exo beat them all :v  

Well, I think the reason for this is to see what weapon is most OP considering all the discussions we've had. Like, it's extremely typical to have dagger vs exo considering all those recent threads.

Also, is there any point in even filling it in? Any way to motivate normal players (non-forum users) to fill it in?

nightmarish5

Rank 4
nightmarish5
PostedFeb 01, 2016 11:49 am
Lightning Bomber will win in the end.

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedFeb 01, 2016 12:14 pm
Voted but I just wished there to be something more deep to these polls. Not just votes that doesn't matter to anyone (or serve only as marketing purpose and we get nothing in return)