GM_Megane

Rank 4
GM_Megane
PostedJul 02, 2015 7:19 am

A Heavy Heart in Parting :(

Hello browser players,

You might have noticed that I haven't been around as much lately, and I wanted to let you know why. While I will still be working at Aeria Games, unfortunately I will no longer be working with all of the lovely browser games and players Sad

It's been a bit of a crazy ride, with all of the different games to play and all of the different communities to look out for, not to mention all of the times the server hamster got loose or died. But I am very happy that I got the chance to meet so many awesome people, and I know GM Ixtan and PM Nicole will take good care of you. Things may seem quiet now, but we have plans for the future and new updates, events, and games heading your way.

So I raise a cup of coffee in salute to our toughest and most unique community of players!
~~匸Pヽ(・ω・`)

I will miss you guys a lot, but I'll still be around and maybe we can even meet again in the future.

Take care and game on! <3
Advertisement

Rileycee

Twin Saga Silver Founder
Rileycee
PostedJul 03, 2015 3:28 pm
You will be greatly missed Megane Smile Was great working with you ^^

Razenhell

Game Sage: Ignite & Browser
Razenhell
PostedJul 03, 2015 7:59 pm
Meg wait! We wuv you and dont want you to leave! However am glad you are safe and still with us in the gaming group. Will miss you and shall do what I can to help keep King Ix under control. (Guessing this is impossible task)...

nicensweet2280

Game Sage: Ignite & Browser
nicensweet2280
PostedJul 05, 2015 10:46 pm
Still bug us on skype :3 and let us know if u need anything we can help ya with Smile thanks for all the help... u will be missed <3