GM_Megane

Rank 4
GM_Megane
PostedJan 21, 2015 10:24 am

[Closed] Browser Game Sage Applications!

German Version of this thread can be found HERE

The browser community is always changing and in order to help both new and old players alike, we have decided to re-open GameSage applications to add some fresh faces to our browser GS team! If you are interested in being a GS for your favorite browser game, keep reading!

First of all: What is a Game Sage?
A Game Sage is a community volunteer. Game Sages are normal players, not Aeria Employees, and do not have any special powers or abilities. They are your bridge between players and Game Masters. Game Sages can help mediate issues in-game, help test bugs, and are generally good individuals to go to for advice on game play and for questions. Game Sages assist Game Masters by helping maintain game rules and our Terms of Service, as well as by reporting players who may be disruptive.

You can find a more detailed list of duties and requirements HERE

I'm playing just one browser game, but there is a GS there already. Can I still apply?
Yes! We are looking for GameSages for the current games and sections:

• Call of Gods
  • Demon Slayer
  • Sword Saga
  • Dragon Pals
  • DDTank
  • Wartune
  • Crystal Saga
  • Ignite Games
  • Combinations of These

Where can I apply for that?
If you are interested in joining the current Browser GS team just click right HERE and fill in the form. Please note that the last day to apply is the 3rd May 2015
Advertisement

NicoleP_05538

GameSage: Aeria Browser
NicoleP_05538
PostedApr 10, 2015 10:43 am
Good luck everyone. And make sure you read directions carefully before you submit.

clarkkentih

Rank 0
PostedMay 06, 2015 2:21 pm
how long till we find out new gs?

GM_Megane

Rank 4
GM_Megane
PostedMay 07, 2015 1:09 am
clarkkentih wrote:
how long till we find out new gs?  

A few weeks from now. We'll be asking you guys for feedback about candidates too!

Thank you, GrilledTurtle!