Samurai882

Rank 3
Samurai882
PostedSep 27, 2014 6:44 am   Last edited by Samurai882 on Jan 28, 2015 1:50 am. Edited 56 times in total

Tiered NON-Spender Event

Starts: 12th January 2015
Ends: This event will be ongoing, no ending date.

Do you want to protect the world of Saphael from all the existing threats? Or maybe you're just tired of watching the sky change color in Kaslow? It is time to dust off your weapons and skill books, and go hunting!

To participate in this event you must gain prestige (fame).

You gain prestige (fame) from any of the following methods:

• Monster killing party - Killing instance, guild boss, rare monster
  • Events - Kill world boss monsters
  • Quest fame - Complete regional missions and mission records of reputation and quill
  • Achievements - Meeting conditions of different instances

You will be required to post two screenshots for each Tier of fame you have reached, in the google form posted in the post below.

The FIRST SCREENSHOT (you will submit this one for every Tier redeemed) must contain:

• Your name and level
  • Say chat and your character. You must say "Tiered NONSpender event Start!" in Say chat. This text must be visible in Say chat and above your character.
  • You total fame which is located at top left of your History tab (Press L > History)
  • Demo

Important: This screenshot shows the initial fame you start the event with. For example let's say you have 123.456 fame. To complete all 10 tiers your must gain an additional 350.000 fame, meaning you will have to reach 473.456 fame in total. All redeeming forms will contain this particular screenshot.

Here you can find a valid example of the first screenshot.

The SECOND SCREENSHOT (you will submit a new one for every Tier redeemed) must contain:

• Your name and level
  • Say chat and your character. You must say "I have reached Tier x on <insert date>!" in Say chat. (Replace x with the tier number you have reached and <insert date> with the date you reached that tier. For example "I have reached Tier 7 on 1st June 2015!"). This text must be visible in Say chat and above your character.
  • You total fame which is located at top left of your History tab (Press L > History)
  • Demo

Here you can find a valid example of a second screenshot.

• The characters you wish to participate with must be above lvl 16.

• Submitted screenshots must not be cropped, resized or edited in any way. Any screenshots found to be edited will result in disqualification and temporary account ban.

• Submitted screenshots must have all the information clearly visible. Blurry screenshots will be disqualified.

• Each screenshot must contain all the information requested.

• You can not skip a tier. You must submit a form every time you complete a tier.

• Only one character / account is allowed to participate.

• All 10 tiers can only be completed once / character.

• All prizes will be paid via mailbox, every few days. If you have sent a request, please wait a few days before inquiring about the submission. Thanks for your patience!

• All prizes are NON-Tradeable.

Prizes will be rewarded for each tier of fame that you have reached. You can find the prize for each tier in the post below

Important: While the event has no time limit, prizes are subject to change over time. Any modifications will be highlighted.

GM_Tora wrote:
Hello all,

I wanted to clear something up that I noticed while checking on the requests for Tier redemptions that we have received so far.

First of all, unfortunately all requests have been denied so far due to the fact that they are invalid. This means no rewards will be sent to the people trying to claim a Tier.

The problem seems to be that it is not exactly clear when you can redeem a Tier. I would like to point out that any Fame that you already had on your character prior to January 12th 2015 does not count for this promotion.

This means that even if you already have 350k of Fame, you cannot claim Tier 1-10. To be able to claim you will need to earn the Fame for any Tier additionally to the one that you already have.

Example:

Fame on your character on January 12th: 40000
Fame needed on the character to redeem Tier 1: 50000

You can imagine this like a weekend Tiered Spender where AP that you spent before it started does not count.

I hope this helps to clear up this problem!

GM_Tora  

This is a remake of this event, just extended on a big scale and modified a bit, so thank Ex GSRagazzo for his idea.
Advertisement

Samurai882

Rank 3
Samurai882
PostedSep 27, 2014 6:56 am   Last edited by Samurai882 on Jan 12, 2015 5:54 am. Edited 18 times in total

Tier 1 - 10k fame

15x M-clay NT

Submit screenshots for reaching Tier 1 here.

Tier 2 - 20k fame

Gaia's Divine Gem NT x2

Submit screenshots for reaching Tier 2 here.

Tier 3 - 40k fame

Crimson Ultimate Crystal NT x5

Submit screenshots for reaching Tier 3 here.

Tier 4 - 60k fame

Sprite Messenger's Blue Dragon Mount NT

Submit screenshots for reaching Tier 4 here.

Tier 5 - 90k fame

Saphael's Infinite Crystal x1 (tradeable)

Submit screenshots for reaching Tier 5 here.

Tier 6 - 120k fame

Unique Class Costume

Chose one of the following:

• Warrior's Unique Outfit (Male)
  • Warrior's Unique Outfit (Female)
  • Archer's Unique Outfit (Male)
  • Archer's Unique Outfit (Female)
  • Priest's Unique Outfit (Male)
  • Priest's Unique Outfit (Female)
  • Mage's Unique Outfit (Male)
  • Mage's Unique Outfit (Female)
  • Berserker's Unique Outfit (Male)
  • Berserker's Unique Outfit (Female)
  • Paladin's Unique Outfit (Male)
  • Paladin's Unique Outfit (Female)
  • Assassin's Unique Outfit (Male)
  • Assassin's Unique Outfit (Female)
  • Cleric's Unique Outfit (Male)
  • Cleric's Unique Outfit (Female)
  • Sage's Unique Outfit (Male)
  • Sage's Unique Outfit (Female)
  • Wizard's Unique Outfit (Male)
  • Wizard's Unique Outfit (Female)
  • Necromancer's Unique Outfit (Male)
  • Necromancer's Unique Outfit (Female)

Submit screenshots for reaching Tier 6 here.

Tier 7 - 150k fame

SKB 6 NT x1

Submit screenshots for reaching Tier 7 here.

Tier 8 - 200k fame

MFI 6 NT x1

Submit screenshots for reaching Tier 8 here.

Tier 9 - 300k fame

MFI 7 NT x1

Submit screenshots for reaching Tier 9 here.

Tier 10 - 350k fame

Combat Mount of choice

You may choose any CBM from the Wish Item List.

Submit screenshots for reaching Tier 10 here.

sIink

Rank 4
sIink
PostedJan 13, 2015 7:07 am
Takes me back to my most favorite GF event ever! Nicely done!

eascarlet

Rank 0
eascarlet
PostedJan 14, 2015 3:50 am
Can we claim every tiers? Even we are already at a different tier already? Like having 200k fame but I didnt receive the 1st tier yet :v I still can? Surprised

CronKiz

Rank 3
CronKiz
PostedJan 14, 2015 3:54 am
Thanks sam for making the game abit les p2w appriciate it alot even thou i spend ap i think people who dont will love this

The End Of Fink

Samurai882

Rank 3
Samurai882
PostedJan 14, 2015 4:04 am
eascarlet wrote:
Can we claim every tiers? Even we are already at a different tier already? Like having 200k fame but I didnt receive the 1st tier yet :v I still can? Surprised  

You can. But it's best to redeem every time you complete a tier. Fame required is high so it's not like you don't have time to do so.

GM_Tora

Game Master
GM_Tora
PostedJan 14, 2015 4:11 am   Last edited by GM_Tora on Jan 14, 2015 5:03 am. Edited 1 time in total
Hello eascarlet ,

Just for some clarification, it doesn't matter how much fame you start with, you will always have to gain the fame for each Tier. This means, even if you have 20k fame already, you will need to have 30k to get Tier 1.

For this Tiered Spender, the amount of fame you start with is considered 0.

Hope that helps!

GM_Tora

Blehs

Rank 0
Blehs
PostedJan 14, 2015 4:14 am
What happens if we gain 20k game without redeeming any tiers? Will we be allowed to redeem tier 1 rewards, and then after it has been received redeem the tier 2 awards straight after?

Schitzie

Rank 4
Schitzie
PostedJan 14, 2015 4:19 am
its been 2 years didnt hit tier 1 lel <3

Samurai882

Rank 3
Samurai882
PostedJan 14, 2015 5:20 am
Blehs wrote:
What happens if we gain 20k game without redeeming any tiers? Will we be allowed to redeem tier 1 rewards, and then after it has been received redeem the tier 2 awards straight after?  

Yes you can. This event works exactly the same an AP spending tier, only difference is AP was replace with fame.

It does not work as a bonus ladder.

Gaining 350k extra fame to your initial fame with which you started the event, gets you all rewards from all tiers.