rockyhuy82

Rank 0
PostedAug 31, 2014 7:52 pm

Dark hack guard at pvp 1-15

how guard cant actack him
anyone can see Cali-Kush come near gaurd but guard not actack him. can see at my pic

Advertisement

Mehrvigne

GameSage: Shaiya
Mehrvigne
PostedAug 31, 2014 8:51 pm
I would joke around and say it's typical of the AoL guards to be lazy. (Look at those fat donut guts!)

But in all seriousness, if you think something isn't right or someone is hacking, you should send a ticket reporting the questional behavior. So far you have done the right thing with taking a screen shot.

Go to www.aeriagames.com/contact >> Game Support >> Report Behavior

Make sure you put your screen shot in the "Proof of Offense" field. GMs will look into it and take necessary action if any is needed.

Mandatar

Rank 5
PostedSep 01, 2014 3:58 pm
The player in the screenshot is located on a position which is in direct conflict with the standing pvp rules on this server.

If you feel that his or her presence there was purposeful you should proceed by contacting the GM staff with the same screenshot. It might be hard to proof that he/she was hacking (*that guard glitches at times), but it's certainly pvp on an illegal spot, which can be reported as such.

PS. A [GS] should be able to catch such a detail Smile

Mehrvigne

Mehrvigne
PostedSep 01, 2014 11:07 pm
P.S. Why don't you re-apply for GS if you're so great and know so much? Wink

xli30

Rank 4
xli30
PostedSep 02, 2014 4:22 pm
nice hack, bring it to OS

Mandatar

Rank 5
PostedSep 03, 2014 12:43 am
Mehrvigne wrote:
P.S. Why don't you re-apply for GS if you're so great and know so much? Wink  

I was just referring to the big bold red part of rule 1 of the pvp rules, not some secret information. Smile

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2010469

ludge1234

Rank 0
PostedSep 03, 2014 1:24 am
whether he hacked or not, still he committed violation by going behind the guard...

Mehrvigne

Mehrvigne
PostedSep 05, 2014 12:51 am
Ok. Excuse me. I stand corrected. I didn't know that the PvP rules for Phoenix didn't get updated with OS. Some rules are across the board for Shaiya in general, but I see it's not like that still on PX. If they REALLY wanted PX to be "classic" Shaiya, they'd allow base invasion. I'd have to get more info on that, though.

Cevic_89

Rank 0
Cevic_89
PostedSep 06, 2014 10:14 am
im pretty sure he's lagging...i've seen lots of times people hanging around tower and guard just watching em...u see him near you when server thinks he's still far away from guard rage...

yet - sadly - bannable

Mandatar

Rank 5
PostedSep 06, 2014 3:45 pm
Cevic_89 wrote:
im pretty sure he's lagging...i've seen lots of times people hanging around tower and guard just watching em...u see him near you when server thinks he's still far away from guard rage...

yet - sadly - bannable  

You are not correct there.

He could have reached that spot and lagged, or lagged slightly before that. but it that happens, Karis guard would have pwned him.

Regardless of that, lag or no lag, he moved his toon to that spot totally on his own account. LAg or no lag doesn't matter. Server lag only slows the players around you, not yourself. If he did move there, he did so willingly and knowingly, which makes it a knowing breaking of the rules.