vasmar

Rank 2
vasmar
PostedAug 22, 2014 3:16 pm

Winner Question

Hii, i got a question that goes for both Smile so... here we go : what was the most grose thing u ever did ? and if wanna answer and most grose ever happened to you ... Rolling Eyes

Advertisement

Pandaxkawaii

Rank 1
Pandaxkawaii
PostedAug 22, 2014 6:08 pm
This question is for either GM. Let's say the world is ending so what would you do on your last day living on earth?

thejetables

Rank 0
PostedAug 23, 2014 4:01 pm

GM questions

A question to Cart3r:
Imagine that you awake from a deep sleep, your limbs ache, you have stomachache and you do not know where you are. Then you notice there is a person next to you. He has a strange tatu reading 'Ixtan' right down his neck. The room you are in has glasswalls and you notice a lot of red eyes watching you. After some time you start hearing something like "..your food?", "best anime ever?" or "balens..lags..help me". The next moment you hear a voice in your head: "Dear-dear friend, we want to have a little game here. A quiz-to-please. It is very easy and you have to answer a simple question, but on a certain condition - If you answer it right, you got to live, but the other one will die. If you answer it wrong, you die, but you save the person next to you. If neither of you give an answer, you die both. What would you choose?"

A question to Ixtan:
Imagine that you awake from a deep sleep, your limbs ache, you have stomachache and you do not know where you are. Then you notice there is a person next to you. He has a strange tatu reading 'Cart3r' right down his neck. The room you are in has glasswalls and you notice a lot of red eyes watching you. After some time you start hearing something like "..your food?", "best anime ever?" or "balens..lags..help me". The next moment you hear a voice in your head: "Dear-dear friend, we want to have a little game here. A quiz-to-please. It is very easy and you have to answer a simple question, but on a certain condition - If you answer it right, you got to live, but the other one will die. If you answer it wrong, you die, but you save the person next to you. If neither of you give an answer, you die both. What would you choose?"

jocrm1

Rank 0
jocrm1
PostedAug 23, 2014 8:09 pm

event

my question
a question for Cart3r:
what are the activities (hobbies) you do usually in a work day?

Smish5000

Rank 0
PostedAug 24, 2014 4:21 am

Questions

Simple question for both new GM's, Where in the world are you? Razz

ps: greetings from South Africa hehe

FDarkhbiffffhy

Rank 0
FDarkhbiffffhy
PostedAug 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Event

Welcome PMCart3r and GMIxtan.Smile

wow so many questions already Confused ,so my questions are:

for GMIxtan: So feel like having some vacations now with your cat? (because this just begining Wink of wall of questions )

for PMCart3r: what is best place to have vacation without games and sports? (i miss food but without that would be more worst vacation then best )

----------------------------------
I wish you great work and good luck for both of you.Very Happy

Já Foste!~ Pensar morreu o burro!~

GM_Megane

Rank 4
GM_Megane
PostedAug 25, 2014 2:33 am
Wow, lots of excellent questions! Ixtan and Cart3r are going to have a hard time picking what to answer...

Thank you all for submitting your questions! The winners will be announced soon!

ICart3rI

Rank 0
ICart3rI
PostedSep 02, 2014 7:26 am
1. cody2.0 asked:
This question is for Cart3r favorite anime!?!?!?

I think it is still One Piece, but I must admit that I haven't watched a lot of animes. I heard that Attack on Titan is good, so this is what I plan to watch up next.

2. nionzaki11223 asked:
What is the best online game u ever played? mine is league of legend.

I played a lot of League of Legends, but also World of Tanks or Counter-Strike. So the most interesting Online-Games for me are games where you need to play in a team to win.

3. master_den005 asked:
Cart3r: what do you think of the team up of LBJ, kyrie erving and kevin love on cavs? will they be able to pull off?

You guessed right, I love Basketball.
The East in the NBA will be exciting this year. I think the Cavs have a shot to win it all, but it will be not easy. In the West you never know.

4. cassowaryrider asked:
If you could have an endless supply of one food for the rest of your life, which food would it be?

I love good food, but I could never eat the same food every day for the rest of my life. Because the good thing of food is, that you can choose it depending on your mood. But when I still had to choose I would probably choose a big plate with fruits and vegetables.

5. Valcyz asked:
What has been your most memorable video game?

Dark Souls, I really loved playing the game, and still play it till this day. (Though I still not played Dark Souls 2). I love the atmosphere of loneliness and hopelessness, the big world and mystery about it.

6. EclairFoxy asked:
Do you prefer MMOs or single player games and what is your favorite genre?

I love playing all kind of games and like most of the genre, online and offline. I think the genre I play the most is racing games. I also have a Wheel and Pedal Set at home Smile

7. Mehdiguemra asked:
PM Cart3r: do you consider fast food as a good food?

It depends, for the most time I would say no. But you can still make good fast food, when you use fresh ingredients.

8. revelasian asked:
Cart3r: Favourite sporting moment in history (and why if you'd like)?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMrPjl-927Q because he dunked over a 7'2" (2.18 m) guy.

9. pale_sweetness asked:
PM Cart3r: Being a gamer, I am all about creature comforts. What is your current favorite geek/nerd/gamer T-shirt? (a pic would be nice)

I don’t have many nerd T-shirts at home. I like my T-shirt from the Games Convention in Leipzig/Germany 2005 (I don’t have a picture from that) and my T-Shirt with this motive on it:

10. Taoly asked:
I also enjoy games! Especially ones where you can customize avatar and equip equipment that can be used for battles, what was the first ever game that you played?

My first video game I remember playing was Winter Challenge for DOS from 1991. I played it on my father’s DOS machine. Good old times Smile

GM_Ixtan

Rank 3
GM_Ixtan
PostedSep 02, 2014 7:27 am
Hey guys, soooo many interesting questions 'o'

1. chibineijie asked:
The question is, what anime made you cry the most?

Easy question! Grave of the fireflies is the best anime if you want to see something really sad.

2. alixshinra asked:
Where did you get the inspiration for your name? It seems really original and I always seem to pick the same thing for everything. Does it get chosen for you, like the Vets on Dragon Pals?

When I thought of a character for a novel, the name Ixtan Grau poped out of my mind and somehow it became my nickname.

3. oriyanastar asked:
Ixtan: Do you have any cats? If so tell us about them.

I've got two. One is depressive and one only has 3 legs because she got hit by a car when she sneaked out of the house once.

4. Fluffy.Lion asked:
My question is : What is your favorite vegetarian food?

Cook noodles, prepare something similar to a guacamole (avocado, garlic, onions, and tomatos), put this onto your noodles (don't mix it!) and add some grated parmesan. Pretty easy but super delicious

5. xnyazumi asked:
If you could make your very own species of cat, what would it be like and what must it have? (or just your dream cat if you cant think of a new species

Let's combine a panther with a unicorn and everytime it meows, baby kittens fly out of its mouth.

6. xnyazumi asked:
If you were to choose one of these superpowers, which one would you choose and why? 
a) Teleportation 
b) Invisibility 
or 
c) The ability to phase through materia.

C! I would never miss my train when I'm too late and the doors are already closing. Plus I'll be invincible

7. pale_sweetness asked:
GM Ixtan: You being a cat lover and vegetarian, I would expect you to be good with plants. What is your longest lived house plant? (type and age)

For some reasons every plant I touch dies instantly. Thank god that I don't have a garden >_<

8. FallenDevil98 asked:
When you are hungry and watching anime, does the food that they eat so deliciously ever made you drool or want to eat it right at the moment!?? O-O

Absolutely! I want some Onigiri now!

9. Zero_Oxcell asked:
What last anime u follow to watch it?

At the moment I'm watching the latest season of Avatar The Legend of Korra.

10. jasmine251 asked:
What was the most funniest moment in your life, and why?

Watching the video of Cart3r doing the Ice Bucket challenge xD! But also the fact that my cats figured out how the remote works and that they always put off the TV... Except for the time that Game of Thrones is on.

Thank you all for participating! Our winners should receive their prizes within 5 business days!