OldLiberty

Rank 4
OldLiberty
PostedJul 08, 2014 9:32 am
GM_Megane wrote:
OldLiberty wrote:
GM_Megane wrote:
OldLiberty wrote:
Might be a silly question, but do we send it through a PM?  

You will need to submit your entry through the Aeria Browser Facebook page: there's some instructions on there on how to submit it Smile  

Oh no sorry, let me re-phrase myself.

Do we send a PM through Facebook? I really can't follow the instructions there, I'm way too confused.  

I'll help you! Try this link: click me! That's the submission form!  

Wait nevermind.. I didn't notice that I didn't like the page yet I hit that button five times or so, was my browser not working correctly. Sorry!

Advertisement

FallenDevil98

Rank 0
FallenDevil98
PostedJul 08, 2014 10:47 pm
MY small~ little~ Question zone! o_o

♥ Soo wen is the dead line? (last date to submit)
♥ And wen will be the announcement of result??
♥ There isn't a required size for the Post Card right?
♥ We don't need to write our name on the Post Card right?
♥ Can we send more then one Post Card?

weww thats et! :3

GM_Megane

GameMaster: Germany
GM_Megane
PostedJul 09, 2014 2:50 am
FallenDevil98 wrote:
MY small~ little~ Question zone! o_o

♥ Soo wen is the dead line? (last date to submit)
♥ And wen will be the announcement of result??
♥ There isn't a required size for the Post Card right?
♥ We don't need to write our name on the Post Card right?
♥ Can we send more then one Post Card?

weww thats et! :3  

Hey hey! The contests ends on Wednesday, July 16th. The results will be announced shortly after that, probably within a few days. You can find the size requirements for the postcard on the Facebook page of the event here: click me!

You do not need to write your name on the postcard. And you may only enter once per account.

OldLiberty

Rank 4
OldLiberty
PostedJul 09, 2014 5:00 am
It says
"Postcard must be: 4x6 inches / 10x15cm / 380x570px"

But I pretty much think it should be 570x380px instead? /kappa

lifewizardragon

Rank 0
lifewizardragon
PostedJul 09, 2014 10:38 am

where is mage?

i dont c a mage
2 things what r the pictures for and 2 y is there no mage to choose from

I may be a lifewizard but that is just it i am a phoenix in human for the symbol of ever life good luck killing m and keeping me that way

GM_Megane

GM_Megane
PostedJul 18, 2014 8:09 am
The contest is now closed! Winners will be announced soon! Thank you to everyone for your amazing entries!

Thank you, GrilledTurtle!

GM_Megane

GM_Megane
PostedJul 28, 2014 4:58 am

The contest winners are here!

The winners of the Aeria Browser Dream Vacation Postcard contest have been chosen!

We got so many fantastic entries that choosing the winners was very difficult. In fact, we even decided to give out a few more prizes to the runners up! Thank you all for your great entries - and we hope that you have a fun summer vacation, even if you aren't able to visit the spot of your dreams (yet)!

First Place: imLochie!

Hi ya'll! I visited Indonesia on vacation and took a tour to Komodo Island, the home of the Dragon! The weather was amazingly hot and the sea was warmer than a bath. With crystal clear water you could see the fish swimming 10ft below you. I chose to go here with friends who wanted to explore Indonesia's food culture, but we took a detour when we heard about the Komodo Dragons. It is worth a visit one day. I recommend it! Well, until next time. Bye! Love Lochie!  

Second Place: sehbit!

Welcome to Narnia! (Yes, I do know this place is fictional.) Narnia has all that anyone could want for vacation from beaches to mountains, from parties to quiet areas to cuddle, from artwork to shopping (medieval merchandise), and (of course) talking animals. Not to mention… there is good food and drink and the weather is usually good. This is the best place to have a vacation because everything that is desired can be found here.  

Third Place: Xston!

''Istanbul'' is really amazing, it has a lot of monuments, a very rich culture, delicious food, marvelous nature... and people there are very kind , it is really awesome so don't miss the chance to visit it Smile.  

Congratulations to the winners! You each should receive your prizes within 3-5 business days!

We had so many good entries that we also decided to pick three runners-up! Each runner up will receive 500 AP as a prize! Congrats!

Runner-Up: Jezxica!

This vacation, I want to go to falls, where I can relax with nature. Where I can be comfortable. Plus the water of falls is so clear and cool to refresh. I can also do some tripping in the whole area to find caves or what. ♥  

Runner-Up: jrnalmazan!

I went overseas as a Work Retreat... at first it was kind of bad for me coz of the sudden weather that greeted me while going there was pouring heavy rain, but in the end it was worth it, despite that welcoming state, the people i met there we're very friendly and the hospitality they had was too very home welcoming...I enjoyed the view and the chills of the fog and the famous Taal mountain there... The picnic grove also made my day coz even though the people gives an eye on you, some would smile at you and greet you "Hello.." Very Happy The food were also very delicious such as "Bulalo" the spices were very well mixed together... i went home to Aust very Satisfied and will come back again when i have a chance... Now that i have shared my Story and my Dream Place, I would very much like to Invite you and join me for some thrilling and relaxing moments...What's ur Dream Place Story? Very Happy  

Runner-Up: mucontreras_cj!

I wanna vacations in japan, country of games, technologies, fun, anime, and very things funny do i like, i hope what that wish become real ^^  

Nice work everyone! Thanks to everyone for participating in the contest! We hope you enjoyed it!