DaathKun

Rank 0
DaathKun
PostedJul 19, 2014 7:16 pm

[QUESTION] Good Idea move to GF-EN?

Hello everyone.

I come from gf spanish, and i want to come here but before that , i have some question about this gf:

- The Arena lvl 31-40 is active?

- the prices of items like sbk, inscripcions, trebols.

- what can be the best server for a new player like me?

Sorry if my english isnt good, xD i just know a little of english and i dont like use the translator D:.

Thanks.

Advertisement

Ayvii

Rank 1
Ayvii
PostedJul 19, 2014 7:43 pm
Hola! mi espanol es pequeno limitado, asi lo siento, pero...

El campo de batalla que ha se le preguntó acerca está activo.

Los precios de los "inscriptions" es MFI1 = 500-700g. MFI2= 2.000,00g. MFI3=3.000,00g. MFI4= 3.500,00g. Es dificil de decir sobre despues de que, porque es raro. MFI7 require "GM Wish".

Este servidor es un poco dificil de los nuevos jugadores, usted tendria que trabajar duro, y no mucha gente habla espanol aqui...mucho portuguese.

Espero haberte ayudado de alguna manera x.x

Twisted_Evi

Rank 0
Twisted_Evi
PostedJul 19, 2014 9:27 pm
Hello and welcome to GF EN <3

For your 1st question, yes 31-40 arena is active, mostly Whitesand Battlefield

For your 2nd question, I believe Ayvii already answered that

For your 3rd question, GF EN only have one server which is Ilannia

I wish you the best, if possible godlike luck in your journey here ~

p/s: if you can't afford to +18 in 40 arena I suggest you make a main and go level it higher to 78 to farm gold, mind you 40 infested with beasts x.x

Evianna | 70 | Archmage

DaathKun

Rank 0
DaathKun
PostedJul 19, 2014 10:58 pm
Hi and thanks for answer me!

Ayvii Gracias por responderme en espanol xD aunque no era realmente necesario ya que puedo entender el ingles, mi problema es escribirlo, pero igual gracias Smile

Twisted_Evi gf-en really only has one server? O.o i remember one friend told me that this gf has 2 servers, one bodor and the other Quill or something like that.

And about the +18 dont worry, i know how to fight with the sage ( that is the class i now use better, i even create a guide of this class for lvl 40 in the spanish forum of gf, and i want create the guide again in this forum *-* xDD )

Well i should stop writing and writing, sorry for that, and again, THANKS! :3

Ayvii

Rank 1
Ayvii
PostedJul 20, 2014 8:20 am
It was no problem, it just takes me a while to conjure the words in my head. (Fail Colombian ;~Wink

DaathKun

Rank 0
DaathKun
PostedJul 20, 2014 9:17 am
Ayvii wrote:
It was no problem, it just takes me a while to conjure the words in my head. (Fail Colombian ;~Wink  

you are colombian? :O me too, what city? im from Barranqulla >:3! but now i live in United States xDD

Ayvii

Rank 1
Ayvii
PostedJul 20, 2014 10:36 am
DaathKun wrote:
Ayvii wrote:

you are colombian? :O me too, what city? im from Barranqulla >:3! but now i live in United States xDD  
Omg, I was born in Barranquilla as well. xD Atlantico!