paccio92

Rank 1
paccio92
PostedJul 19, 2014 7:54 pm

Re: plz stop

not fair
lifewizardragon wrote:
plz stop the evnts where u have to open a chest for a chance to get the item required for the exchange because some people dont have any luck with them and get very few of the items required and a bunch of the useless rewards and u r makeing it impossible to get enough for any of the better items unless u have money to buy the boxes upon boxes required  

no one told u to spend cash bro? , just dont do the event

Advertisement

bumerok83

Rank 0
PostedJul 21, 2014 1:42 pm
Someone gets 2 dark sylph and someone did - and where is your justice????

cody2.0

Rank 0
PostedJul 28, 2014 1:14 am
GM_Megane wrote:
Overlord Descent - Clothing Identification
Dates: July 28th - July 30th

Objective:
Identify your clothing the required number of times to be rewarded. This quest may be completed multiple times per day.

Rewards:
Identify clothing (1): 50,000 Gold, Fashion Shard x2, Imperial Chest x1
Identify clothing (3): 100,000 Gold, Fashion Shard x5, Imperial Chest x1
Identify clothing (5): 200,000 Gold, Fashion Shard x10, Imperial Chest x1

where is this

Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedJul 28, 2014 2:24 am
For the money pple spend on this game + the time invested as well , we really would like to get correct event overviews. At this point we already have to deal with surprise events popping up and lately it has gone to getting incorrect info about the events and their times.

Please take into consideration that one of the few skills involved in this game is planning your resources on middle to long term (I think this is even more imortant for non spenders but for spenders is a major factor as well).

I speak for quite a few players of my guild, we would really like to see some commitment/changes from you regarding this.

Thank you in advance for your feedback!

Regards,

Euph (S1)

Hohturaramumsa

Rank 0
PostedJul 28, 2014 7:24 pm
cody2.0 wrote:
GM_Megane wrote:

Objective:
Identify your clothing the required number of times to be rewarded. This quest may be completed multiple times per day.

Rewards:

where is this  

Megane,
Is clothing identification just for show or what?

Don't try to mislead us, where there is none.

It's just a ruse and a fuss, where there is nothing to show
'cos can't locate clothing identification in server 5.

Just apologize to us if it's being taken off for no reason.

KenderTDS

Rank 1
PostedJul 28, 2014 8:14 pm
Hohturaramumsa wrote:
cody2.0 wrote:
GM_Megane wrote:

Objective:

Rewards:

where is this  

Megane,
Is clothing identification just for show or what?

Don't try to mislead us, where there is none.

It's just a ruse and a fuss, where there is nothing to show
'cos can't locate clothing identification in server 5.

Just apologize to us if it's being taken off for no reason.  

How many times has it been posted that these are a preview of events. Be happy you at least get an idea of what is happening. Otherwise you are going to whine and complain about not knowing anything.

Proficient City makes the events and sends them to the publishers like Aeria and R2. Demanding an apology from Megane who has no control over any of the Events is just misguided.

Hohturaramumsa

Rank 0
PostedJul 28, 2014 8:35 pm
If it is just for preview and it's not happening, at least say so
in its caution statement for clothing identification. Here, there is no caution, no nothing.
It is as if, it is bound to happen.

Ir's kind of misleading and false advertising.

No offense, Megane, if i request for an apology.

KenderTDS

Rank 1
PostedJul 28, 2014 9:02 pm
Hohturaramumsa wrote:
If it is just for preview and it's not happening, at least say so
in its caution statement for clothing identification. Here, there is no caution, no nothing.
It is as if, it is bound to happen.

Ir's kind of misleading and false advertising.

No offense, Megane, if i request for an apology.  

It has been pointed out multiple times in many of the Events posts that it is a preview of events. Demanding an apology from Megane is a joke. Megane has no control over events, PC creates the events like I said before. If they change it or delay it is their choice to do so. Aeria can't post any change in info until they are given that info.

The whole "False Advertising" for a preview of an event is actually funny and good luck with that argument.

Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedJul 29, 2014 2:39 am
In other words, you are telling us (the customers) that we should not voice our concerns in the correct platform to the directly responsible company? So we should just remain quiet and be happy that we are allowed to spend money and time on a browser game without a feeling of being properly supported?

In my opinion Aeria and the other providers of Wartune should apply any kind of pressure possible towards 7roads and Proficient City to try to give the playerbase correct information and the best possible customer service, in a game that has a ridiculously high costbase (voluntarily off course but still) and as mentioned before a game where if any skill at all is needed, it is in planning resources in short to middle term of which these events are key.

I for one get the feeling little is done, numerous times information has been incorrect about updates in the game and event information was concealed. Now we are starting to get incorrect information about events. Sorry that I voice my concerns about this.

GM_Megane

GameMaster: Germany
GM_Megane
PostedJul 29, 2014 4:56 am
Hi guys, hope it is okay if I jump in.

What Kender says is correct: we receive information about the events as essentially a preview, and unfortunately sometimes we do not get notice that an event has been removed (as is the case with the Clothing event). I apologize that there were not any updates provided regarding that, but unfortunately we did not receive any notification that it would not be added to the schedule.

We are happy to hear you voice your concerns, and I agree that keeping in good touch with the developers is key to getting correct updates about events. While we try to stay on top of that, sometimes information doesn't reach us in time, which can lead to some confusion. I know players save up items in anticipation of events, which is why I don't like to release them until I know for sure they'll be there.

If you were saving up items for the clothing identification event, please hang onto them, as that event will definitely show up in the future.

Thank you, GrilledTurtle!