jackimausi

Rank 0
jackimausi
PostedJul 06, 2014 6:47 am

Still waiting...

Hey guys.
Wondering if there are any news from GMs or so?
Advertisement

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedJul 12, 2014 12:23 am
No, there has not been any word from the GM's yet. I wish someone would say what is going on. Even if its: "we are trying to decide if we are going to keep the game or let it go." That is still better then nothing.

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedJul 12, 2014 1:05 am
Zelxski wrote:
No, there has not been any word from the GM's yet. I wish someone would say what is going on. Even if its: "we are trying to decide if we are going to keep the game or let it go." That is still better then nothing.  

I so agree I know a lot of us are not around much seeing that nothing goes on here anymore but doesn't mean that there aren't people still waiting and hoping for a little info.

<3

yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedJul 12, 2014 5:31 pm
Unfortunately, the game in KR shut down due to many issues - Cykan did announce that they were going bankrupt a while ago though, that was within Korean forums. Korean publisher Daum closed the game on February.

It's true though, the game was plagued with bugs that were so hard to overlook. Looks like Cykan has dropped it and went on to other things.

Okekai

Rank 0
Okekai
PostedJul 14, 2014 8:32 pm   Last edited by Okekai on Jul 31, 2014 11:11 am. Edited 1 time in total
-

Ayvii

Rank 1
Ayvii
PostedJul 15, 2014 7:07 pm
Okekai wrote:
blah what can we do aeria sucks lol.  
It isn't Aeria's fault.

HunniiBear

Rank 4
HunniiBear
PostedJul 16, 2014 9:31 am
Ayvii wrote:
Okekai wrote:
It isn't Aeria's fault.  

They still suck though

Ayvii

Rank 1
Ayvii
PostedJul 16, 2014 1:55 pm
HunniiBear wrote:
Ayvii wrote:
Okekai wrote:
It isn't Aeria's fault.  

They still suck though  
Shh. <3

kstjm5

Rank 0
PostedJul 18, 2014 1:24 pm
Ayvii wrote:
Okekai wrote:
It isn't Aeria's fault.  

Who do you think has the information that could clarify this question? They are responsible to provide people with updates and not just ignore them. This has to be one of the longest "coming soon" I have seen in my life. It is Aeria's fault to not be upfront with the community.

yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedJul 19, 2014 2:42 pm
kstjm5 wrote:

Who do you think has the information that could clarify this question? They are responsible to provide people with updates and not just ignore them. This has to be one of the longest "coming soon" I have seen in my life. It is Aeria's fault to not be upfront with the community.  

Actually, we were supposed to get an update with Superman0X - back when Aeria was in the hands of NA, and to figure out what's going on with LO.
Cykan was very ambiguous with handling news to share with Aeria, it was to the point that I had to find news to what's going on within KR's publisher Daum.

Now that Aeria has transitioned to EU, we're not sure whether or not Aeria will drop LO since it's based on a contract.