cookio

Rank 2
cookio
PostedJul 12, 2014 8:00 pm

New 80 gears? But 80 PVP need something to fight for

At the moment there are new gears to invest in, but to make that attractive, we need to see GM care for the problems we are facing in 80 PVP. We need something done to make 80 PVP active. And to make the server active at all levels.

We got a problem off 80 pvpérs leaving.
It would be good to see some GM interest, in change things for better, inside the limited area of what’s possible for Phoenix. It should be possible make minor changes - in the present content - or via GM actions.

The 80 buffs, and high HP/defense makes killing extreme slow. Add to that the possibility to get summon out or use town scroll. Double kills events don’t solve that problem. Many of us will get next rank in 5 years with the present speed. The new even higher defense 80 gear - will move that hope to way out in future.

80 PVP need something to fight for. It’s not enough motivation to kill enemy because they have silly looks - but almost - that what we are doing, lol.
I know we will not get changes told, before they come. But total silence, and a dead forum, with no discuss of game Status or ideas, will not help us get new players, or make the current players stay.

The game content (dragon Bosses) and GM-events gives us 50-70 gears, which were cool, back when max level was 60 or 70. Just look at the Cryptic GM put outside KI town. Nobody care to kill it, if that dropped 80 weapond, im sure all would be there figure how to kill it.

IF COG, and ring problem can’t be fixed, then just tell us that, and move on from there, ask what else can be done, with what we got. 1 year off ignoring players asking about ring and COG, only made this forum dead. Let’s move on, with whats possible for Phoenix.

Any got Idias? And it better be idias that dont need major game updates, becouse it seems thats not going to happen. Lets get forum alive.
Advertisement

kasaxz14

Rank 0
PostedJul 12, 2014 11:13 pm

Re: New 80 gears? But 80 PVP need something to fight for

cookio wrote:
At the moment there are new gears to invest in, but to make that attractive, we need to see GM care for the problems we are facing in 80 PVP. We need something done to make 80 PVP active. And to make the server active at all levels.

We got a problem off 80 pvpérs leaving.
It would be good to see some GM interest, in change things for better, inside the limited area of what’s possible for Phoenix. It should be possible make minor changes - in the present content - or via GM actions.

The 80 buffs, and high HP/defense makes killing extreme slow. Add to that the possibility to get summon out or use town scroll. Double kills events don’t solve that problem. Many of us will get next rank in 5 years with the present speed. The new even higher defense 80 gear - will move that hope to way out in future.

80 PVP need something to fight for. It’s not enough motivation to kill enemy because they have silly looks - but almost - that what we are doing, lol.
I know we will not get changes told, before they come. But total silence, and a dead forum, with no discuss of game Status or ideas, will not help us get new players, or make the current players stay.

The game content (dragon Bosses) and GM-events gives us 50-70 gears, which were cool, back when max level was 60 or 70. Just look at the Cryptic GM put outside KI town. Nobody care to kill it, if that dropped 80 weapond, im sure all would be there figure how to kill it.

IF COG, and ring problem can’t be fixed, then just tell us that, and move on from there, ask what else can be done, with what we got. 1 year off ignoring players asking about ring and COG, only made this forum dead. Let’s move on, with whats possible for Phoenix.

Any got Idias? And it better be idias that dont need major game updates, becouse it seems thats not going to happen. Lets get forum alive.  

crims0n097

Rank 0
crims0n097
PostedJul 19, 2014 10:07 am

yush agree !

there should be some thing to do at 80 :x
Now as 80 gears are out as a 80 all I do is farm , try to link ( and obviously break ) .. some time s join a pvp raid which last for like 15-20 mins running around then done ... and
need actually more participation of players in it .. coz not every one fully linked like some ... so people leaves when they see they cant even do anything in it !!

and this routine is utterly boring some time ... i log off after 15-20 mins ..as honestly there is not much to farm also ... its either KI or new map with 4+ hours farming u get a useless Mental 7 /vigor 7 lapis ...

so yea ... just add some thing to do for 80s .. like more farming spots , maybe open CoG( but as chippa said ... i think we dont hav any hope on that .. so any thing else maybe) ... some thing to look for when I log on to game ...

Please do some thing ... game becoming empty day by day !

When I am with U .. the Only place I want to be is Closer !

lady_siren

Rank 0
lady_siren
PostedJul 19, 2014 12:22 pm

Re: yush agree !

there should be some thing to do at 80 :x
crims0n097 wrote:
Now as 80 gears are out as a 80 all I do is farm , try to link ( and obviously break ) .. some time s join a pvp raid which last for like 15-20 mins running around then done ... and
need actually more participation of players in it .. coz not every one fully linked like some ... so people leaves when they see they cant even do anything in it !!

and this routine is utterly boring some time ... i log off after 15-20 mins ..as honestly there is not much to farm also ... its either KI or new map with 4+ hours farming u get a useless Mental 7 /vigor 7 lapis ...

so yea ... just add some thing to do for 80s .. like more farming spots , maybe open CoG( but as chippa said ... i think we dont hav any hope on that .. so any thing else maybe) ... some thing to look for when I log on to game ...

Please do some thing ... game becoming empty day by day !  

I am sorry to talk about it, but think is already over now. Most 80 pvpyers left. And now no one believes that something will change here. To say the truth, even 2 tabs vs 2 tabs is not real pvp. And here we have 5 ppl vs 5 ppl for 10 min with 0 kills - its not the shayia stile. Many people have found a better games to play. we just spend our time wasted here.

Be the ocean, where I unravel

Aussie86

Rank 2
Aussie86
PostedJul 20, 2014 12:17 pm
Aeria couldn't care less for this server and that is very very clearly obvious, Which is why it doesn't make sense for anybody left to continue.. either move back to OS or find a new mmo.

crims0n097

Rank 0
crims0n097
PostedJul 20, 2014 12:43 pm

comon GMs , Product managers .. give some feedbacks !!!!

comon GMs , Product managers .. give some feedbacks
Comon GMs , Product mangs ... give us some feedback ... is it really like we all here are thinking ... this is the end then ???
if u dont even care atleast state that there is nothing to do .. then at least we can move on rather hoping for some thing ... this ignorance is really hurting people ...

When I am with U .. the Only place I want to be is Closer !