CM_Cryss

Community Manager
CM_Cryss
PostedJul 10, 2014 12:57 pm

The Great Migration How To

Welcome to Aeria Games!

As part of the acquisition of Aeria Games, the following ProSiebenSat.1 games will be migrated (moved) to the Aeria Games platform (aeriagames.com):
S4League
Maestia
Gunz2

To see which data will be transferred, please have a look here!

Migration? What does that mean for me?
After your ProSiebenSat.1 (PSG) account has been migrated (transferred) to an Aeria Games account (if you don’t have one, you will be prompted to create a new one), you will need to use this Aeria Games account to log into your favorite game. Also, your Aeria account gives you access to a great number of other games offered by us! Any premium currency which you might have acquired in any of the listed games will be converted into one, unified currency –AP (Aeria Points). You will be given a detailed overview on how your premium currency has been converted, once the transfer is complete.

I don’t want to lose my PSG account. What happens if I refuse the transfer?
Unfortunately, to keep on playing your favorite games, your PSG account must be transferred to an Aeria Games account. If you refuse the transfer you will, at some point in the near future, lose access to your games and all data associated with them.

I use several PSG accounts. Is that a problem?
Absolutely not. Just complete the transfer with each of them and you are good to go!

I use several PSG accounts. Can I move them into one, single Aeria account?
No. Each PSG account will need to be migrated to a single, corresponding Aeria account. Merging several accounts into one is not possible, unfortunately.

In order to keep this process as painless as possible for you, we've created a detailed, step by step tutorial to guide you through this process.
If you follow the instructions below, you should be up and ready to go in a matter of minutes!

Getting started
To get started, please visit our migration page.

Once the migration page has loaded, please enter the details of the ProSiebenSat.1 (PSG) account which you wish to transfer and click on LOG IN.

If you have forgotten your login name or your password, please click the respective links to recover either of them.

As soon as you click LOG IN (and your login details were accepted) the migration process will begin. Please follow the steps below:

1. The email address registered to your PSG account is already in use at Aeria Games.
If that is the case, you may choose to transfer your PSG account to your already existing Aeria account.

However, if you don’t want that, you can also choose to create a new Aeria account by clicking SIGN UP NOW (in this case, please continue to the next step)

Enter the login details (username OR email address and password) of the Aeria account to which you wish to transfer your PSG account. Then click on LOG IN. If the login was successful, please directly continue to step 4.)

3. You do not have an Aeria Account, or you have chosen to create a new one
In this case, you will be prompted to create a new Aeria Account. To do so, please fill in all of the required fields. If you have not opted into the ProSiebenSat.1 Games newsletter at an earlier date, you will be asked if you wish to do so for the Aeria Games newsletter. If you have given your consent before, this field will not appear.

By default, your PSG account details will be automatically filled in. You can change them to your liking, of course.

Once you have entered your details, please click on SIGN UP.

4. Migration
Now that you have either created a new Aeria account or have successfully logged into your existing Aeria account, your PSG account is ready to be migrated.

Before the migration starts, you will be given an overview of your current premium currency in any of the 3 PSG games that will be migrated (S4League, Maestia, Gunz2) and into how much AP it will be converted.

Once you’re ready, confirm that you’re willing to transfer your account to Aeria Games by ticking the checkbox next to “I ACCEPT”.

Having done so, please click on “Proceed”.

Your account will now be transferred. This may take several minutes.

If you encounter any trouble along the way, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team who’ll be more than happy to assist you.