surfkidzin

Rank 0
surfkidzin
PostedJun 29, 2014 5:49 pm

Price of Aeria Points!

Absurd
Hello, good evening! how are you?
The ddtank underwent several changes that resulted in improved server indeed!
But the one thing that has become absurd was the price of Aeria Points purchased by phone (via SMS). I would propose that you return to the price it was before the update, it is very difficult to buy coins today ... I hope you will help me and I think everyone supports this idea!
Advertisement

Muertecsx

Rank 0
PostedJun 29, 2014 5:55 pm
Good Idea!
#Approved

!Doug.

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedJun 30, 2014 7:51 pm
The price of Aeria Points has not changed. It is still 100 AP = $1 USD.

However as the global economy changes the exchange rate of USD to other currencies fluctuates and may change how much AP you will get for non USD currency. Also bonus AP for different payment methods can change.

Now if you mean the exchange rate of AP to coins: That is a decision from the developer. It used to be 1 AP = 3 coins. A while ago it was changed back to the original 1 AP = 1 coin but the price of everything in game reduced to about 1/3 so the effectual cost of everything remained virtually the same.

Seph45

Rank 0
PostedJul 01, 2014 5:04 am
But what about the minimum you can top up, cause before it was 500 coins now they changed it to 1000, i think more people used to buy more when the minimum was 500 cause it was easier to access. Also other game companies such as game321 still have a better top up system where you can customly choose how much you want to top up, e.g you have 45 goldbeans(currency) and you only want to top up 30 you fill in a form on game321 and that 30 goldbeans gets converted into 30 coins. instead of having limitations to the minimum people can top up

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedJul 03, 2014 4:07 am
Prices are determined by the developers and the game hosts; I think it is more of the developer's end decision but don't quote me on it.

Each site is a different host and is treated as if it were completely different games.

If you would like to suggest they change the options of coin purchase amounts then you can.

locoxracing

Rank 1
locoxracing
PostedJul 03, 2014 10:46 am
i'm agree with surfkidzin