jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedDec 19, 2013 7:28 pm
I don't know if it's just me but i'm getting a bit sick of all these updates that are always the "same", new digimons, revamped digimon monsters on dungeons that are usually boring, revamped skill trees/evolution tree.

Where is the end game content? The PVP? Guild features? Rare gear/items so theres a reason people at the cap can grind? So many other things as well.

I'm afraid to lvl cuz i don't wanna get higher and end up getting bored and leaving.

Advertisement

pokemonlight

Rank 1
pokemonlight
PostedDec 20, 2013 7:24 pm
jotasnake wrote:
Where is the end game content? The PVP? Guild features? Rare gear/items so theres a reason people at the cap can grind? So many other things as well.

In the FF XIV MMO ^^
Yeah, DMO is boring, they bring content but it's all the same, no matter if its KDMO or GDMO

pokemonlight

Rank 1
pokemonlight
PostedJan 03, 2014 5:07 pm
New year, new kdmo updates:

- Mailbirdramon with attacks "Plasma Cannon" and "Nighthawk"
- Another inventory window-> 21 more slots
- You can close item windows with a button
- 14 more storage slots
- 4th Digimon slot will be available only from cash shop, same price as Bm item - Picture
- Own Map for GMs
- Bi-pedal Ride Mode for Belial Vamdemon and Death-X-Mon

- Silphymon Jogress needs Tamer Level 55
Moveset:
Skill 1: Top Gun / Property: Wind
Skill 2: Air Field / Property: Wind

More updates!

- New heal items which healmore than 2000 HP/DS
- New resizing items, unknown is temporary or permanent

"Rice Cake Soup", "Meat Rice Cake Soup" und "Hot Rice Cake Soup"

- This 6th of the 7 demon lords comes to DMO: Shakomon -> Gesomon -> Marin Devimon -> Leviamon

Another command bar

offnightmare

Rank 0
PostedMay 23, 2014 1:39 pm
Still no Mikemon?

jerakal1

Rank 0
PostedJun 14, 2014 2:44 am
Is there really anything resembling a good reason for why these things aren't released? I gotta say, it really doesn't give me much incentive to play if the english devs can't even be bothered to translate and release content that already exists.

eatbologa

Rank 0
PostedJun 14, 2014 10:12 am
Have you guys ever heard of the term "licensing"? If they release anything and it's not licensed out, say goodbye to DMO. Aeria/Joymax DOES NOT own the Digimon brand. It's licensed by the brand itself. Why do you think only Toei has rights to the anime while Bandai has rights to the video games? And for example why do you think many games/animes never make it to other countries such as the US unless it is subbed by fans? OH YEA. LICENSING. If DMO released these without asking and being licensed out it can get sued. KDMO and GDMO both have different licenses in certain aspect of the game.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

jerakal1

Rank 0
PostedJun 14, 2014 2:33 pm
Okay, I'm not sure why they have to ask to license each individual update, but I'll take your word for it. Why then, don't they just get the go-ahead?

They know we want these things and it behooves them to meet their customers demands.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

eatbologa

Rank 0
PostedJun 14, 2014 2:35 pm
Why don't they go ahead? Because it's not their decision to choose what to license. It is the owners of Digimon to decide what they want to release and when they want to. Take a loot at animes for example again. Dragonball Kai ended at the Cell saga. Know why? IT WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL AND NOT MAKING MONEY.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

jerakal1

Rank 0
PostedJun 14, 2014 3:19 pm
Actually Kai ended at the cell saga because that's all they had done and they needed the Time slot for toriko. They actually are going to continue that last I heard. As completely irrelevant as that information may be.

But I'm starting to think maybe you don't actually know what you're talking about and just making excuses.

But I've been wrong before.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

eatbologa

Rank 0
PostedJun 14, 2014 4:10 pm
I don't know what I'm talking about? Please read up on patents/licensing first. Take a look at this.

Copyright laws are, I think, fairly straightforward. Basically, if you didn't create it, you don't have any rights to use it. The exception, of course, being when you are given permission to use something. There is something called fair use which, in certain circumstances, allows a copyrighted work to be used when it would otherwise be considered copyright infringement, but there isn't a clear law on this, just a set of guidelines that a court can use on deciding a case. If you are creating you entire game yourself (or with a team) and not attempting to use resources you (or your team) didn't create, you should be ok with copyright in general.

Posted By Aeria Mobile