Tidus

Rank 0
PostedJun 14, 2014 1:56 pm

Mouse Problem

Invisible Mouse
Hey everyone can anyone tell me if there is a fix for this problem? I'm trying to login to the game for the first time, miraculously I was able to make a numerical secondary password, but now I can't click on the numbers again because the mouse isn't visible at all.
Advertisement

Zeldababe

Rank 0
Zeldababe
PostedJun 15, 2014 5:37 am

Cud be not becoz mouse problem

window resolution
Im new too i think if i remember back when my 1st entry have same situation and i change the system setting to match my screen.

My window resolution now is 1280 x 768 (wide)

and i use window mode

Tidus

Rank 0
PostedJun 15, 2014 5:28 pm

Thanks

Thanks for the help it worked I can see the mouse now, buut I have a new problem now. I can't click on any of the things that lets me alter how the character will look like hair style. The same goes for creating a name for the character it's not allowing me click on the blank empty space or be able to validate if the name is in use already.

Zeldababe

Rank 0
Zeldababe
PostedJun 15, 2014 7:11 pm

try pick job 1st

the four job are chef/alchemist/artisan/blacksmith.
Hello im glad ur mouse problem fix ^-^

Hmm im not sure if this is the reason for ur 2nd problem but maybe u need to choose job at 1st place then can start fill in ur name and design ur character look.

Tidus

Rank 0
PostedJun 15, 2014 8:38 pm

It worked

lol I feel stupid now it all worked out thanks a lot.

Zeldababe

Rank 0
Zeldababe
PostedJun 15, 2014 11:11 pm

^-^

Hope u will enjoy the game Very Happy

My ign is KokiriKid.

I think its 1 month now been playing but im a slow player >.< nothing much progress lol.

Feel free visit my blog http://explorero2.blogspot.com

Not tutorial but its a view and story of my exploration on the game kinda mixed up.