Tidus

Rank 0
PostedJun 14, 2014 1:56 pm

Mouse Problem

Invisible Mouse
Hey everyone can anyone tell me if there is a fix for this problem? I'm trying to login to the game for the first time, miraculously I was able to make a numerical secondary password, but now I can't click on the numbers again because the mouse isn't visible at all.
Advertisement

Zeldababe

EOS Founder
Zeldababe
PostedJun 15, 2014 5:37 am

Cud be not becoz mouse problem

window resolution
Im new too i think if i remember back when my 1st entry have same situation and i change the system setting to match my screen.

My window resolution now is 1280 x 768 (wide)

and i use window mode

Tidus

Rank 0
PostedJun 15, 2014 5:28 pm

Thanks

Thanks for the help it worked I can see the mouse now, buut I have a new problem now. I can't click on any of the things that lets me alter how the character will look like hair style. The same goes for creating a name for the character it's not allowing me click on the blank empty space or be able to validate if the name is in use already.

Zeldababe

EOS Founder
Zeldababe
PostedJun 15, 2014 7:11 pm

try pick job 1st

the four job are chef/alchemist/artisan/blacksmith.
Hello im glad ur mouse problem fix ^-^

Hmm im not sure if this is the reason for ur 2nd problem but maybe u need to choose job at 1st place then can start fill in ur name and design ur character look.

Tidus

Rank 0
PostedJun 15, 2014 8:38 pm

It worked

lol I feel stupid now it all worked out thanks a lot.

Zeldababe

EOS Founder
Zeldababe
PostedJun 15, 2014 11:11 pm

^-^

Hope u will enjoy the game Very Happy

My ign is KokiriKid.

I think its 1 month now been playing but im a slow player >.< nothing much progress lol.

Feel free visit my blog http://explorero2.blogspot.com

Not tutorial but its a view and story of my exploration on the game kinda mixed up.