Smocy

Rank 0
Smocy
PostedApr 27, 2014 7:26 am

Suggestion

Keyruns
I suggest to lower the attempt limit in the Multiplayer Dungeons Roaming Summoner.
From 50 to 25 maybe, by that increasing the drops giving by the boss and ofcourse increasing the key amount needed to summon the boss.
I guess time is most precious thing with Wartune, to do all the things in so little time as possible, yet keyruns are still too timeconsuming.

Since they changed GA attempt system, hopeing the'll consider this idea too!

Sry for the bad english.

~Smocy
~4HORS3M3N

Advertisement

kruger_2k6

Rank 0
PostedMay 08, 2014 2:54 am

guild wars

definately change the times of guild war to more Eu friendly times cos at this current time most of the Eu players cannot attend and that is 3000 insig and honour we miss out on each week!
or alternativly give us something (some sort of compensation) if were on the guild war list but cannot attend cos it happens at 3-4am!

Garlikbreth

Rank 0
PostedMay 15, 2014 11:09 pm

game balancing
I am a mage (just getting that out there first).

even after the ability to slow world boss is gone its still not balanced. My idea is to take away archer passive HP boost and make world boss ulti out 10% of what it is now. So a Knight may live through numerous WB ulti with his high mitigation and therefore not get as many re-spawn timers, a mage would use up some turns and rage on heals to survive longer, and an archer would do their mass damage and re-spawn more than the other classes.

Somewhere in there would be a balance achieved where different classes of the same BR would be comparable in what they can earn from WB.

As is stands now archers do loads of dmg so they get more out of world boss, tormented necropolis and now also in sky trials.... meanwhile knights get a raw deal.

Not complaining, the game has always been this way, just a suggestion. and i really don't see why archers need HP boost they are not meant to be tanks, they are meant to be the damage class.

Mehdiguemra

Rank 0
Mehdiguemra
PostedMay 16, 2014 2:00 am
I want you to fix the battleground issue to avoid the map mixed that's not really cool " sucks "
tell the devs to fix the bugs in the game and then think of suggestions..

Hey there, you Can add me on facebookby clicking Here

Mysticlov

Rank 0
PostedJun 08, 2014 9:56 pm

Hide Clothing

selective
how we look is important to us and it would be nice if instead of hide clothing or not we could select which things to hide.. like maybe i want to show my wings only. make it so we can pick which clothing we show or hide.

Pliffy

Rank 0
PostedJul 28, 2014 6:39 pm
How about some monsters between lvl 40 and 70 in sands, there are about 1 elite lvl 50... And that one is about impossible to find. Then in Erandel they are all 70-80....

The time searching Wilds are not worth the rewards you don't find....

wanghui19900101

Rank 0
PostedAug 27, 2014 6:34 pm

Recommendations on this game

Recommendations on this game
I don't know about the Alter refreshing stamina, it still seems lacking a bit.

And I rarely get stamina potions from guild, and if I do, its usually only one for 5 stamina -.- it makes me sad lol

I dunno maybe Im just a tad bit obsessed because I like this game allot XD

sherryong

Rank 0
PostedAug 28, 2014 1:55 am
please put remove or delete skills for sylph so we can remove skills that we need to exchange not by replacing a good skills one..

mrshripster

Rank 0
PostedSep 04, 2014 2:05 am

Activities

More single player activities
There should be more single player activities. Seem like all the new ones are multi-player. It is so hard to get people to join the multi-activities that I don't get to do them most of the time. It has taken some of the fun out of the game. I stop playing early because I run out of things I can do without help.

evilbeast

Rank 3
evilbeast
PostedSep 05, 2014 6:09 am

Update the Wartune ToS please. =)
This is the "stickied" Rules and In-Game Conduct that everyone can find, and I know it's outdated.
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2084349

Please update this info and make it easy to find for the community, because right now I can argue that having and playing two account are bannable, but when they come here to look for themselves my words are null and void and they think they have every right to make more than one...which puts them in danger of a ban even though it's a [GM] post.