FORTUNE0

Rank 3
FORTUNE0
PostedMay 15, 2014 9:21 am
ToBeFeared wrote:
SexiSyren wrote:
Very nicely done...many thanks...now how do we get rid of these cursed bots who have no meaning to this game?  

Very simple, you kill them.  

Its the patato logic o.o

Advertisement

putapepx

Rank 0
PostedMay 15, 2014 9:31 am
how to get AP

GM_Skudy

Game Master: Shaiya
GM_Skudy
PostedMay 15, 2014 11:34 am
Hello,

Just a quick update on some questions you have had:

• Guards near the Deep Desert Relic currently drop the Union Heart/Alliance Heart, that are needed for the Kill quest available in Kanos Illium around level 70. We might ask a change to Nexon so that they drop the Union Badge of Courage/Alliance Honor Badge needed for the Kill quest in D-Water around level 60, but it depends on what you will request. Should kills remain obtainable only through killing players or through a quest? Old-style is old-style after all... We can discuss it in another post if you create it in the suggestion forum.
  • Monsters in Deep Desert 1 drop the same items/lapis that they did drop back in the day.
  • If players die in Deep Desert 1, they will reappear in their veil in DD1.
  • Deep Desert 2 will remain the same map, and the portals on the map will be removed in a next patch. Also, in the next patch, if players have a level higher than level 1, they will be ported out of the map (so no more farming there).

GM_Skudy

marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
PostedMay 15, 2014 12:19 pm
Mehrvigne wrote:
Oh and one more thing:

IMPORTANT! Abusing the free loot box (by creating/using multiple accounts to redeem the lapis) will activate our Billing team warning radar. As funny as it may sound, it is actually not very funny, as the Billing team will consider it to be a fraud, and will simply suspend all accounts that are related to yours (if you abuse the free loot box). This will result in you sending a ticket, us verifying your identity, and if you forget details about your account, we might not be able to give you back the account.
Therefore, please only use the free loot box with your main account (otherwise, we might also remove the free loot box altogether, and you wouldn't want that to happen I guess)

I see a problem here. Not all of my PvP toons are on the same account. So we get penalized for this? Nice to know. Smile  

^
This worries me too.
Which account I use the lootbox with depends on which toon I'm most active on. If I pop a 30D set on my 30pvper I want to redeem items on that pvper and vice versa

magjake

Rank 2
magjake
PostedMay 15, 2014 12:43 pm
it will also be an issue for me and my family members x_X kuz we on the same net with the same IP adress... i guess we will have to space out a few hours per person (theres 4 of us) to avoid this... the last thing i need is another 1 of those "account verifications" the last 1 said it wasnt my acc when it was x_x xD

LoDebar

Rank 3
LoDebar
PostedMay 15, 2014 1:47 pm
LoDebar wrote:
Okay, I am at level 59 at 15% exp. I got 6 more days to grind up to 60. That means I need to average about 14.2% each day to make it to 60 for day one festivities.

So will we get to farm the old fashion duals on the map like we used to? They are starting to get rather scarce these days.  

I had an exceptionally excellent night last night and got up to 41% exp. So with 5 more days until goddess, I will need to average 11.8% exp per day to be ready to join the festivities.

Ormens

Rank 2
Ormens
PostedMay 15, 2014 2:00 pm
takes like 2 hours 1-60 tho so is easy to get 60.

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
ToBeFeared
PostedMay 15, 2014 2:20 pm
No kill quest for goddess map please. This will partially address the concern some players have about too high of daily kill count.

Will also make ranks for goddess pvpers have more value thus more desire to pvp.

Love what you do and do what you love.

filip981

Rank 3
filip981
PostedMay 15, 2014 2:23 pm
ToBeFeared wrote:
No kill quest for goddess map please. This will partially address the concern some players have about too high of daily kill count.

Will also make ranks for goddess pvpers have more value thus more desire to pvp.  

Oh PLEASE, no kill quests! We dont need any fake ranks

Yaguchisan

Rank 3
Yaguchisan
PostedMay 15, 2014 2:54 pm
Hah, this took almost two years Laughing Bravo!

"One lives. All live. Yeah, sure, I get it. Honor your dead friends by never giving up, that's a great toast. But here's what they'll never know: actually being the last one."