- 23 Sep 2013
PostedMay 15, 2014 6:17 am
[Guide] Vidalian Legends
Introduction: Test your strength against other toons, rise up in the rankings, and earn ever more valuable rewards!
Level Requirement: 50+
- Challenge other players to earn Honor and move up in the rankings.
- When you enter battle, you'll control your own character, while the player you challenge will be controlled by the computer.
- If you win, you'll earn 10 Honor and will switch ranks with the player you defeated. If you lose, you'll earn 5 Honor and your rank will remain unchanged.
- Recovery potions cannot be used while in the Arena.
- If you run out of attempts but would like to continue fighting, you can purchase additional attempts for 10 Crystal each.
Rewards: Arena rewards can be claimed once a day and will be made according to your rank from 16:10 - 16:15 every day. The higher your rank, the better the rewards!
- Each player will have 5 enemies available to challenge, which will change depending on the rankings. The name, level, and rank of available opponents should be displayed, and you can view additional info by clicking "View"
- If you're ranked 1st - 50th, you'll be able to challenge the 5 players ranked above you.
- If you're ranked 51st - 100th, you'll be able to challenge players at every other ranking (i.e. 99, 97, 95, 93, and 91).
- If you're ranked 101st - 200th, you'll be able to challenge players at every other ranking (i.e. 199, 197, 195, 193, and 191).
- If you're ranked 201st - 500th, you'll be able to challenge players at every 5th ranking.
- If you're ranked 501st and below, you'll be able to challenge players at every 20th ranking.
Your own info is in the lower left and includes character name, current ranking, current available rewards, reward countdown, and remaining daily attempts. You can purchase additional attempts for 10 Crystal each.
Arena Rankings: The top 10 players will be shown here. Click a player's name to view their profile, chat, and more.
Battle Report: Info on the last 5 battles will be displayed here, wins in green and losses in red. Click on a player's name to view their profile, chat, and more.