boweezie10

Rank 4
boweezie10
PostedApr 11, 2014 6:16 pm
That is a rather a suspicious email. Well feel free to tell me how it goes! I'm sure it will be so joy! This kid suffered the ultimate level if humiliation today! Tune in next time to find out what happens!

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

Charlon

Rank 3
Charlon
PostedApr 24, 2014 9:24 am
What kind of humiliation? :p

boweezie10

Rank 4
boweezie10
PostedApr 24, 2014 7:50 pm
Right so this story be in de Algebra 2 and we're all workin' on a sort of bell ringer or warm up. The teacher shows the results which say who got it right and who got it wrong on the display board and it says 1 kid got it right while everyone else got it wrong. We're all flabbergasted and this kid is smiling with 3 chins and he's feeling like the biggest of sh*ts. The teacher shows his name on the board and she congratulates him, well done, now let's show the dim wits how to do it. She's working it out on paper and her final answer. . . Is the answer that all of the wrong people got. But teacher, that's the answer we got. Yes, that is why it is not this answer... Wait a second. She's working it out again. Ok, my mistake, everyone else got this right and so and so got it wrong. Everyone's laughing that sh*ts off at him and the mistake! I yell out "HUMILIATION," in a video boom voice way which was the cherry on the cake. This kid is now feeling like the worst of sh*ts, the bad kind. It's all in fun though. The teacher apologizes for putting him on the spot and gives him some extra points for her mistake. And the laughter dies out.... Very.... Slowly... It was great reliving that just now :\.

Tried chatting with that most likely possible hck yet? I'll find some time to play if ya don't wanna.

Just one more year and I can try getting out of this house. I'm fed up with these humans.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Neko_Naruto

Rank 1
Neko_Naruto
PostedMay 10, 2014 10:17 pm
wahhhh It's already May and no New post?

Well New post posted now !! ^^
( you guys should really come to an Anime Convention somewhere so we could meet up)

Charlon

Rank 3
Charlon
PostedMay 11, 2014 3:26 am
Ooh, nice and expensive idea for me :p I'll save up some money for it xD Tho I don't know when I'll be able to go to one, as I can't remember when I've asked for leave at work xD

GandhiVidk

Rank 0
PostedMay 14, 2014 2:19 am
Not necessarily expensive, if they come to Europe.

what are you playing right now?
I'm addicted to Hearthstone. Started playing molten wow with some friends too.

Charlon

Rank 3
Charlon
PostedMay 15, 2014 2:22 am
I got hooked up on Aura Kingdom, I play on the Siren server, unlike Neko unfortunately :'( You still on Chimera?

Oh, I've played molten wow a few times too xD what server are you on?

GandhiVidk

Rank 0
PostedMay 17, 2014 1:55 pm
I hope I'll be on Neltharion, if my house doesn't slide down a hill.

in 2012 i thought snow was worse than rain. there were some accumulations of it, up to 4m deep. not on mountains, in 'populated' areas.

i was so wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j9jCMLf8A4

equivalent of 4 months of rainfall fell in one day

GandhiVidk

Rank 0
PostedMay 18, 2014 10:05 am
But I would rather drown in water than drown in snow during a blizzard

boweezie10

Rank 4
boweezie10
PostedMay 18, 2014 1:03 pm
Naruto creators are becoming lazy with these new episodes. They keep showing from the past, stretching out scenes for as long as they can, extended emotion time slots, etc...

Posted By Aeria Mobile