cheyrn

Rank 0
PostedMay 13, 2014 4:34 am
I caught 20,000 in game fish for a lu shang's fishing rod... so maybe it is not impossible to get that much gold.

If I were Aeria, I would have staff play the game with infinite gold and ap and be unbeatable. People would probably react by being more likely to by AP.
Advertisement

hendry_dc

Rank 0
PostedAug 23, 2014 7:31 am
greenguy123 wrote:
Hey so I have a cyberblade 25 armor and I want to graft the level 35 armor on to it, but it wont let me put it in the vanity slot, is there anything I can do?  

I have the same problem.

Anyone have explanation for this one? Bug?

cheyrn

Rank 0
PostedSep 09, 2014 9:53 pm
The help text that shows when you talk the enhancement tech says that you can use lv 7+ items in place of stardust. What does that mean? It doesn't let me put a lv 30 green item in the stardust slot (for example).

NeverForget143

Rank 1
NeverForget143
PostedSep 09, 2014 10:53 pm
cheyrn wrote:
The help text that shows when you talk the enhancement tech says that you can use lv 7+ items in place of stardust. What does that mean? It doesn't let me put a lv 30 green item in the stardust slot (for example).  

try using a blue +7 rare, it needs to be rare or higher grade of +7..

cheyrn

Rank 0
PostedSep 12, 2014 3:33 am
I tried this today with a level 39 rare trinket and it doesn't let me put it into the slot to do the enhancement.

If lvl +7 equipment means equipment with +7 enhancement, then it is absurd to use that instead of stardust.

Anyway, it occured to me today that I should wait until I am at the level cap before enhancing equipment. beyond +5 because of the extremely low success rate.

ShadowCattie

Rank 1
PostedSep 12, 2014 4:25 am
That text is misleading, probably bad translation.
Stardust slot only accepts stardust crystal of proper color and shape (sliver, shard, gem)
Safeguard slot only accepts proper Safeguard Stardust.

You however can use +7 and higher enhanced gear (magic or rare doesn't matter) to fill in Relic slots thus increasing your chance of successful enhancement.
Even +7 gear gives you better success chance boost than regular Narak Relic or Blessed Narak relic but it's quite expensive to use enhanced gear instead of naraks.

cheyrn

Rank 0
PostedSep 13, 2014 12:04 am
Thanks. Actually, now that I read it again it seems clear.

Safeguard stardust will prevent your item from downgrading on a failed enhancement. Level 7+ items can be used in place of stardust to start the process.

I skipped over the part about safeguard stardust.

EternalYep

Rank 0
EternalYep
PostedNov 25, 2014 2:00 pm

Questions....

So....
1. If one uses a +7 item instead of a Narak relic, it will be placed in the "Extra" slot, won't it? So it will not be accepted in the "Safe Guard" slot.

2. Can one use more than one +7 item to increase the rate success (1 to 4 items as there are 4 "Extra" slots) ?

3. Randomization will add 2 new random stats to an item or change 2 stats the item already has into other random stats?

4.What is cap lvl?

5.Salvage will take a whole thing and decompose it into parts? I really do not get what salvage does.

6.Certifying will only show the stats a rare item has? Because I was always wondering what do the so called "useless" items do, as silk clothes or thick femur and so on. I was wondering if I could use them for something.

7. It seems the headquartes sent us some really nice rare items for L20, but they cannot be enhanced, grafted, randomised....they can only be sealed and added jewels which brings another question: Why cannot I add 2 jewels of the same rank into the same item?
e.g.: Added a Red Jewel which gives +80 ACC points (rank I) on a rare suit for SW given by headquarters and then I tried adding a Red Jewel which gives % Ch-ACC (rank I), but it did not let me to. Can anyone tell me why?

Thank you very very very much m(_ _)m

....imagination is my weapon...now u can't win against me >,O

ccTina

Rank 1
ccTina
PostedNov 25, 2014 4:05 pm

Re: Questions....

EternalYep wrote:
So....
1. If one uses a +7 item instead of a Narak relic, it will be placed in the "Extra" slot, won't it? So it will not be accepted in the "Safe Guard" slot.

2. Can one use more than one +7 item to increase the rate success (1 to 4 items as there are 4 "Extra" slots) ?

3. Randomization will add 2 new random stats to an item or change 2 stats the item already has into other random stats?

4.What is cap lvl?

5.Salvage will take a whole thing and decompose it into parts? I really do not get what salvage does.

6.Certifying will only show the stats a rare item has? Because I was always wondering what do the so called "useless" items do, as silk clothes or thick femur and so on. I was wondering if I could use them for something.

7. It seems the headquartes sent us some really nice rare items for L20, but they cannot be enhanced, grafted, randomised....they can only be sealed and added jewels which brings another question: Why cannot I add 2 jewels of the same rank into the same item?
e.g.: Added a Red Jewel which gives +80 ACC points (rank I) on a rare suit for SW given by headquarters and then I tried adding a Red Jewel which gives % Ch-ACC (rank I), but it did not let me to. Can anyone tell me why?

heres some answers to your questions, hope this helps Smile

1. Extra slot isn't used ingame at all so if you use +7 as narak it goes in the narak slot>

2. Yes you can, you can have 4 +7 items for enhancement adds 7%,+8 adds 8%+9 adds 9% per try. If you are lucky enough to obtain 4+10 items then that becomes a perfect narak(hope this made sence)

3. Random stats add extra stats to your gear, you can have 2 per gear, you can also replace random stat with another

4. level cap is currently 49.

5. Salvaging gives you random item like buff packs,pet-food,cp pots(just becarefull what you salvace because once you salvage you can't get the item back.

6. Not sure what you were asking here

7. The headquarter gear is free gear you get ingame and you can't do anything with the items except destroy them

i tryed to answer your questions best i could, hope this made sence for you:) welcome to Scarletblade hope you enjoy the game

Here in Scarlet blade since 29 beta I'm a heal-bot and a killer!Zaraphina Free Knights protector, we don't need double the numbers to win! Signature arriving soon

revbdavis

Rank 2
revbdavis
PostedNov 25, 2014 4:09 pm

Re: Questions....

EternalYep wrote:
So....

4.What is cap lvl?

Answer to #6:

Certifying shows the stats on any rare or unique gear that doesn't show stats. It's random and a crap shoot as to what you will get. Silk Clothes, thick femur, oily meat, etc are just money builders. You sell to the NPC for bronze.

Hope this helps.

I"m the medic with a killer's touch.