squall692

Rank 0
squall692
PostedMay 06, 2014 7:00 am

Need advice from good player

Need gold can't buy AP
I need some help from anybody who can. I am a level 36 WHIPPER of the ROYAL GUARDS and I need gold to buy uniques or somebody to help me farm them in SF or IV. I can't play more than a few hours a day so non-stop farming solo is no option and I can't seem to play the market in AH well for a long enough time to get much gold. I have done over 1000 SF runs in the past year(most solo some team) and never found a single unique. I CAN'T afford to buy AP or at least not enough to make me any real gold. So I need an experienced player to give me some reliable tips to make enough gold to buy a couple uniques or to help me farm SF and IV for gold, EXP, and unique gear. Once I get some unique KG and armor I can really start helping out at bosses and maybe EARN the rest and after that maybe gear up some NEW toons but the point is I need a start. I would at this point even be willing to slave out my character and help out anybody who would DONATE some unique gear to me. If you can help please let me know either here or in in game. My character's name is Azripper and I am usually online from 6:30 PM to midnight GMT+10:00 most days.
Advertisement

NeverForget143

Rank 1
NeverForget143
PostedMay 06, 2014 7:29 am
You are from a caergate guild uniteds era and what you wrote above, that is your game life story ....sad,.. i see... well, wish i could help you out buddy,.. anyways, goodluck on finding help from your guild or outside of it. Only thing i could say to you is "goodluck" looks like it..

squall692

Rank 0
squall692
PostedMay 07, 2014 12:52 am
My guild is helping me but every time we seem to get into things and start getting any uniques drop rates seem to suddenly DROP(pun intended) so things go really slow. I am not asking for something for nothing here. When I say donations I mean somebody gives me a unique and I pay them back over time or help them out with other things when I can. All I need is a start so I can survive long enough in vile to help out and help my guild(not to mention earn more uniques later)