Eastern Egg
Advertisement

Mehdiguemra

Rank 0
Mehdiguemra
PostedApr 25, 2014 1:24 pm

The best for the End!

Dragon ball!
I'm back again with this new Epic DragonBall Egg design, Dragon ball was the first best Anime I saw and I'm still a big fan of it
The characters standing there are from Dragonball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi ( the game ) Super saiyan Goku and Broly

See Here

Hope you like it , Good luck everyone!

elasesinooo

Rank 0
elasesinooo
PostedApr 25, 2014 9:13 pm

my photo :3

GM_Megane

GameMaster: Germany
GM_Megane
PostedApr 28, 2014 3:26 am
There are some fantastic egg artists in the browser community!

Thank you all for your wonderful submissions, and we hope you had a very happy holiday!

Winners will be announced soon!

Thank you, GrilledTurtle!

GM_Megane

GameMaster: Germany
GM_Megane
PostedApr 30, 2014 9:19 am

Time to announce the winners!

The three winners have been chosen!

This was super difficult because the browser community turned out some amazing Easter eggs! Honestly, we wish we could give all of you prizes! Now, without further ado: the winners!

evilbeast

We loved the story behind your picture! Best hope those eggs don't hatch into dinosaurs while they're being painted, though...

Mehdiguemra

A Super Saiyan Egg! If you collect all seven, do you summon a giant chocolate bunny? Regardless, we loved the designs on all of your eggs, but we particularly enjoyed this one!

Icess122606

Your idea of an Easter egg hunt under the ocean was very creative, and Megane officially wants to try it sometime (although perhaps with fewer sharks in the water).

Congratulations to all of our winners!
You will each receive 500 AP to use in the game of your choice! Your prizes will be delivered to your accounts in 4-7 business days, so please be patient until then.

And thank you all for participating in our Easter egg contest! Keep your eyes on the forums for the next upcoming challenge!

Thank you, GrilledTurtle!