mdclark79

Rank 0
PostedMar 17, 2014 11:12 am
A good idea would be to offer players the option for def or off gear in the weekly events when gear is offered. When my needs are for def gear I opt to not spend money because the off gear offers me no incentive to exchange gold or participate in an event. I think all players would be more likely to spend money if this were an option.
Advertisement

dezavent13

Rank 0
PostedMar 17, 2014 4:44 pm

Coliseum

consecutive reward
i have and idea about coliseum reward for player who have consecutive win in coliseum attempts..
it would be better if player who won consecutive coliseum matches get a "real" reward item instead of those temporary power boost...
for example:
player with 5 consecutive win in coliseum get brandy
player with 10 consecutive win get pearl
15 consecutive get hi-level gear or special fortification gems (or another good item)..

something like that would be good. so players will put more effort on coliseum matches Very Happy

Calgacus1

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2014 11:58 pm

event

bit of fun
Hi All

We need a new event to keep the interest alive within this game,new players need more help to obtain gear(all gear incl) and older players have to clear bag space etc.

Idea for new event.

Based roughly on old word event,instead of looking for loads of letter we look for the letters T R A D E. once we collect the letters,similar to word event u cash in for a single trade, this can be repeated,but in a wee fun twist,prior to event starting you have to choose a playing partner who must also complete event, he or she is the only person you can trade with,so would have to discuss with others who need's what prior to choosing.
If i earn 3 trades and my partner earned 4 we would still only have 3 trades between us.

Think this or something similar would bring a bit of fun in game and at the same time help along al players.

klepto762

Rank 0
klepto762
PostedApr 02, 2014 7:34 am

^

Genious :)
i like it Cal

TreesRdank

Rank 0
TreesRdank
The snowy city Loyalton Calif. United States
PostedApr 07, 2014 8:40 am

lost dev

Ga has no dev
so whats the point of this thread now if we have no game dev to fix or upgrade game...COME ON!!!