lol_asong

Rank 0
lol_asong
PostedMar 31, 2014 6:23 am

female enemies

hot female enemies
like some other mmo and also a game i played, enemies are women. or woman-ish.

like snake women, succubi, fairies, like that, i dunno, surprise me.

while i understand its all based on the korean maker, and i'm not sure if you can just change em or change em later, add maybe, but yeah, female enemies. so hot avatar, then hot enemies, then maybe keep em as pets.

my pet is a trash can with wheels, and i admit its the first one but still, an option to catch enemies, which are hawt, and have pets (like in RagnarokOnline waaaay back when, u catch enemies)

oh and 2nd job specializations. like in anime you always get like a level up. dbz has ssj, bleach has bankai, stuff like that. in mmo for example say RO, thief becomes assassin or rouge, then assassin becomes sinX. stuff like that.
Advertisement

Mister_Y

Rank 0
Mister_Y
PostedApr 16, 2014 9:53 am
Do you mean mobs look like female?
There are some in the game: if you look at Vespine Queens, you'll notice they are high boobed women. In Devilkin Cave there are Stygian Nightwalkers and Stygian Waterwalker. There are some Buzzard Queens almost naked around the whole game. In Bittercore you find Core Shadowmedics, armored girls. In Mereholt there are some trapped Arkanas that give you quests, and many corrupted Arkanas to fight. In Barbirion, near Ignis Vortex, you can see some dark-ladies, the Priestess of Cabal, and near the portal for Viledon, some really old gray-haired women called Iron Hand Medics. In Nemesis I noticed some bosses or really strong mobs women-like. And don't forget the spies, the snipers and the cuttroats looking like our punishers and whippers.