demona01

Rank 0
demona01
PostedDec 26, 2013 3:05 pm
FreekoSuave wrote:
It clearly states in the event text itself, be **** if I knew how to take a screenshot of my ipad, that the 4* and 5* reesa were awarded based on overall number of victories that you obtained throughout the particular dungeon. It even says exactly that in the intro to each dungeon as well.  

I'm all for you being right as I could definitely use some extra Reesas.

It may be a stretch to assume that I would beat her every time I encountered her since her hp scales astronomically compared to the other bosses, but I have encountered here around 20 times that I have been unable to even attack her at this point.  

I was at 45 kills before she broke and she was over 1 million health at that point - assists are a MUST if you don't intend to spend a few hundred dollars on jugs.

The good news is that she'll usually hang around for 90-120 minutes which means that you can set an alarm, restore some attack power and then have several goes at her.

Take advantage of tonics too - wait till you burn all of your attack AND stamina then use a tonic to restore both so you can advance through the dungeon and take down more event bosses (or keep hacking at Jillian).
Advertisement

demona01

Rank 0
demona01
PostedJan 13, 2014 7:20 pm

Two new assist bugs

1) Assists are replicating themselves - I had two gold 1* pixies and three real attack cards and my assist card replicated itself with both pixies (assist card in question was a gold version of the winter/summer twins 5* card)

2) Assists are costing points - when I attempted a second brawl I got the message that I had to burn a jug, when I checked my attack points I discovered that the original and replicated card that assisted me consumed attack points

Posting this under bugs as well but just providing an FYI here to warn folks and allow others to provide feedback.

a.patrick39

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2014 5:11 pm

Can't get to my quarters or rescue or shop.

When trying to get to my quarters, it says " connection error". No daily log-in bonus either.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

a.patrick39

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2014 6:02 pm
My bad... It states the server is down.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

demona01

Rank 0
demona01
PostedMar 11, 2014 11:15 pm

Test of Courage marble drop rate broken

Just cleared floor 210 and I have a whopping 18,002 marbles to my name - yup - not even enough marbles to score the cheapest of the marble cards for 20,000.

Considering the fact that it was costing 14 stamina per click and there were bosses with 675,000 attack popping up left and right by floor 180 and it's currently costing 14 stamina to advance 8% I think it's pretty reasonable to say that the marble drop rate is broken as all heck since the resources required to get to that point should have earned me enough marbles to purchase at least two of the cheapest cards.

Instead I don't even have enough to get a single one yet.

Players might be searching for Colleen's marbles but whomever decided that would be a reasonable drop rate for them has obviously lost his own.

sandro9898

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2014 6:33 am
WHen will be name change ?? =)