ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedMar 04, 2014 10:44 pm
Siviard wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Siviard wrote:
I find it funny how the vocal people on this thread are acting as if AVA is the only game AGE publishes and will be affected. News flash, there's at least four other games that are under EU management currently, was at least 5 before LC got sold to the highest bidder and no clue about Shaiya Phoenix if that's under EU management like Shaiya is. Of course every single PC game is being shipped over the new company, but let's forget about that and only focus on AVA because that's the only game to have certain items only available in the item mall. Oh wait, Shaiya and Aura Kingdom both had items/spawns that drop items removed from their games and can only be obtained in the item mall. Let's just forget about them though because they obviously aren't as great as AVA nor have they been ruined terribly by AGE like AVA has. Yes, that last sentence is meant to be read entirely in a sarcastic tone, deal with it.

I may think AGE is an absolute crap company when it comes to how it's managed, but even I'm not as belligerent about the games I play as you AVA fanatics are. You want to rant and rave about how crappy AVA is now and how terrible it will be under the new company? Take it the right forum and spare us your mouth frothing.

At least you guys can still play your game. You don't see the players of Scarlet Blade ranting in this thread now do you? For those that don't know. Scarlet Blade was P2W about a month after the item mall opened and it has become even worse since, complete with GMs offering to max out an item for you on a tiered spender. That's not all, the entire game server gives a nice ping of 1000ms regardless of where you are. You ever try to play and fight people where everyone lags hardcore? If so, then you should be thankful you don't have to worry about it. If not, then try it and then come back.

I don't really care if people get offended by this post, but if you do please send all rants and angry statements to my inbox and not in this thread. We really don't need this thread getting derailed anymore than it needs to be.  

Wow you seem pretty hurt by the fact that AVA's loyal player base is legitimately concerned about their games future.

I'm sorry that certain people who play AVA are not also into RPG style games, heaven forbid someone only plays one or a handful of Aeria hosted games and not them all. That's just crazy talk.  
I don't think I've ever seen someone so completely and utterly miss the point of my post. Congratulations on that achievement, bravo. I also bolded and underlined the paragraph that you appear to have completely missed.  

It's a two way street buddy, maybe you should have sent your angry rant into my inbox?

Advertisement

Scrunchie89

Rank 3
Scrunchie89
PostedMar 04, 2014 11:14 pm
SB has been pile-driven into the ground with their bs and they do not care. So honestly bringing up AVA all the **** time means nothing to me. Probably the same for other games that aren't given much attention or aren't that popular in general anymore (AVA being one of them).

get over yourselves.

ghostcannon

Rank 5
ghostcannon
PostedMar 04, 2014 11:58 pm
I can see the frustration that this news is already causing on some fellow members here. Calm down, time is short and good things don't last forever...let's enjoy the current moment and when that time comes, we can all move on!. As of now, Aeria Games will continue the operations of all the games we are enjoying now, therefore there is nothing to worry until an official announcement for that particular game is circulated either for good or bad news. Let's all cross fingers that our lovely games will not go away due to this new acquisition from the German Company. Let's read carefully everyone's opinion and respect it by all means...respond with a constructive comment, otherwise do not respond at all.

momommo

Rank 1
momommo
PostedMar 05, 2014 2:18 am
ghostcannon wrote:
Let's read carefully everyone's opinion and respect it by all means...respond with a constructive comment, otherwise do not respond at all.  

This is the internet, sir. We'll have none of that "constructive" or "respectful" stuff here. Razz

"One second. I think my Commander fainted again." Lachon, Andromeda Server

ghostcannon

Rank 5
ghostcannon
PostedMar 05, 2014 11:06 pm
momommo wrote:
ghostcannon wrote:
Let's read carefully everyone's opinion and respect it by all means...respond with a constructive comment, otherwise do not respond at all.  

This is the internet, sir. We'll have none of that "constructive" or "respectful" stuff here. Razz  

I recommend that you read, understand, and follow the The Rules. Yes, this is the internet, but you are registered to a site where there are rules, standards, and procedures to be followed. You should read the Etiquette, there are some bullets related to what I have mentioned on my previous post.

Have fun, be nice, respectful, and constructive! Smile...and this goes for everyone of you!

NoobSlayer05

Rank 0
NoobSlayer05
PostedMar 06, 2014 1:01 am
BRING BACK PERMANENTS GUNS IN AVA

Kiniiri

Rank 0
Kiniiri
PostedMar 06, 2014 5:17 am

Wow..

Well maybe
Maybe it's a good thing.. maybe it's not. We won't know .. till we stand by and see, but in the mean time im not going to spend anything further and I well.. I hope the new company takes care of the new games and makes better improvements or atleast something good, and not let it die out. v ~ v

❝ Iиstєad σf SwєєtHєαrt you сαn just сαll мє Siя. ~ ❤ ❞ ❀

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedMar 06, 2014 5:46 am
kikix12 wrote:
bunch of trash  

Dude, stop trolling. Stay on topic

Scrunchie89 wrote:
SB has been pile-driven into the ground with their bs and they do not care. So honestly bringing up AVA all the **** time means nothing to me. Probably the same for other games that aren't given much attention or aren't that popular in general anymore (AVA being one of them).

get over yourselves.  

Never give up scrunchie! Maybe the merge/sell will be a good thing, we're not sure yet. Keep your head up.

[quote="ghostcannon"]
momommo wrote:
ghostcannon wrote:

I recommend that you read, understand, and follow the The Rules. Yes, this is the internet, but you are registered to a site where there are rules, standards, and procedures to be followed. You should read the Etiquette, there are some bullets related to what I have mentioned on my previous post.

Have fun, be nice, respectful, and constructive! Smile...and this goes for everyone of you!  

Does that mean you're going to help us stay on topic of aeria selling itself, games, n such to another company and stop the trolls, such as kikix12? Btw, nice to see you again ghost, ziggy, n others.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMar 06, 2014 12:17 pm
xli30 wrote:
GM will stay the same?  

The GM Team will remain the same for all games run from the EU office at this time. The remaining games (Aura Kingdom EN, SF1/2 EN, Browser/Ignite) run from the US office will transition to the EU office, and have EU GM's assigned.

spacefire12

Rank 1
PostedMar 06, 2014 12:30 pm
Superman0X wrote:
xli30 wrote:
GM will stay the same?  

The GM Team will remain the same for all games run from the EU office at this time. The remaining games (Aura Kingdom EN, SF1/2 EN, Browser/Ignite) run from the US office will transition to the EU office, and have EU GM's assigned.  
PM?