Steven007666

Rank 0
Steven007666
PostedFeb 28, 2014 6:06 am

How to purchase AP with mobile phone!

How to purchase AP with mobile phone! Ps I'm from south africa.
Hi all, today I'm going to tell you how to buy AP with your mobile, I'm from south africa and I don't have any of those fancy services like credit cards, bank transfer, cash, or e-wallet and such, lol, FIRST go to free AP page, under here, Your Path to AP for Free!, there are 4 icons, women with hand on chin, girl on lama, dude with mask and fire fighter women, click on women with hand on chin, click on advert for that icon, it should open up another web page with supersonic ads, if not try a different icon and advert, the one we need is supersonic ads. At the top right of this new supersonic ads webpage is more offers, click on it. This will open up another webpage with supersonic ads, but will have Pay with mobile in top middle area, click it. A screen will pop up with how much you AP you want to buy and for your currency, choose one and click buy, put in your cellphone number, click continue, your should receive sms with 4 or 6 letter code on mobile, type that into area where it say's Please enter the PIN code. Once code is entered, you will receive another sms, asking you if you want to authorize this transaction for the above mention amount, reply yes to this sms. If you did every thing right, you should receive the desired AP, I usually log in and out or refresh my webpage. I hopes this helps you guys out there.
Advertisement

beertjexxx

Rank 0
beertjexxx
PostedFeb 28, 2014 7:40 am
so in short you know how but dont recieve it?

SB Royal Guard LemonEyes

Steven007666

Rank 0
Steven007666
PostedFeb 28, 2014 8:58 am

How to purchase AP with mobile phone!

No, I received the AP, I just made this to help other players.