1. Fast skill use. Almost never has all skills on cooldown
2. Versatile. Multiple viable skill builds.
3. Potentially very high DPS
4. Large number of debuffs, stuns, disables, and immobilizes.
5. Mech damage is very strong, has a pull/stun skill, and rare+ mechs have a debuff-removal skill.
1. Higher-tiered skills have lots of prerequisites, forcing specialization.
2. Doesn't really shine until late game (35+), largely due to #1.
3. debuffs, stuns, disables, immobilizes have short durations and weaker effects compared to other classes.
4. Mech skills are painfully slow to use after getting used fast to non-mech skills.
5. Hard (but NOT impossible) to make a truly effective build. With so many skill options, many players try to put a few points into everything, and wind up with a very ineffective character.
Summary: A Cyberblade is best when in a party with other characters. They are excellent Support DPS, capable of quickly killing the enemies that have been stopped by other party members. They don't do so well in PVP when alone.