acemaloof
PostedFeb 20, 2014 12:39 pm
bon.cabuco wrote:
Which is better. Level 60 Crafted Gun or Zaahir Gun  

The level 60 crafted because you can add a nocturnal core

reicute_789

Rank 0
PostedFeb 20, 2014 3:58 pm
At level 55 wuth gun buff, 73 points on apd and max's gun proc i only get around 40-41% spd. Am i doing something wrong? Im uaing lvl55 elemental set, mina's staff and max's gun on switch with turin. Thanks

Posted By Aeria Mobile

MrRaven.

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
MrRaven.
PostedFeb 20, 2014 9:00 pm
maydie37rus wrote:
To Great.
Green Caroline trophy absorb Hp only with auto attack.
What about brown?  

This.

HonorLives

Rank 1
HonorLives
PostedFeb 20, 2014 10:06 pm
MrRaven. wrote:
maydie37rus wrote:
To Great.
Green Caroline trophy absorb Hp only with auto attack.
What about brown?  

This.  
Seems it is also broken. You guys need to bring this up to the bug fixers.

MrRaven.

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
MrRaven.
PostedFeb 20, 2014 10:19 pm
Technically with the Leon set its still a good amount of HP from auto attacks. But I dont think its worth using over the green Malodnaks.

HonorLives

Rank 1
HonorLives
PostedFeb 20, 2014 10:37 pm
MrRaven. wrote:
Technically with the Leon set its still a good amount of HP from auto attacks. But I dont think its worth using over the green Malodnaks.  
I'll use it for now, just for the extra base stats. Lower dps, but I guess I'll wait for the fix.

azunyanhtt

Rank 0
azunyanhtt
PostedFeb 21, 2014 1:27 am
Hi I have some questions. Please bear with me as this might be very basic for you guys but I don't know who I can ask, since I'm a newbie. Here goes:
Does it really matter what prefix your Revelation Set is? Is it better to just focus on one prefix for all of your equipments, or have different ones (that still support the stats of your class, of course). For example, you have Spidery for your helmet and armor. Assuming I'm almost capped at speed overall, would it be wise if I use another type?

What are good equipment cores for a wizard? I'm thinking Stalking for the CRIT and DEF, but I'm not sure if getting Stalking for everything would be a good move... So what cores would you recommend for wizards (or Wiz/Guns)?

Also, what's your opinion about Move SPD cores?
Is it useful? Is it useless?

In the long run, do you think it is better to use a set with stat-focused undying cores, or having Lucky for the sake of loot drops? Since you can get drops while leveling at the same time.

Thank you for your time. I apologize for the length and amount of questions.

DESOUL

Rank 3
DESOUL
PostedFeb 21, 2014 2:58 am
All the cores except for the DMG and HP cores, give little to no return because they add a % of your current stat, thus if you have 30% crit and you have 7 CRT cores in your set, that would end up giving you like 2% CRT , and not 7% as you might think.

Imperial cores (3% MS) are really good for Skytower as i've been told, and making a full movement speed set is not a bad idea either.

HonorLives

Rank 1
HonorLives
PostedFeb 21, 2014 12:15 pm
azunyanhtt wrote:
Hi I have some questions. Please bear with me as this might be very basic for you guys but I don't know who I can ask, since I'm a newbie. Here goes:
Does it really matter what prefix your Revelation Set is? Is it better to just focus on one prefix for all of your equipments, or have different ones (that still support the stats of your class, of course). For example, you have Spidery for your helmet and armor. Assuming I'm almost capped at speed overall, would it be wise if I use another type?

What are good equipment cores for a wizard? I'm thinking Stalking for the CRIT and DEF, but I'm not sure if getting Stalking for everything would be a good move... So what cores would you recommend for wizards (or Wiz/Guns)?

Also, what's your opinion about Move SPD cores?
Is it useful? Is it useless?

In the long run, do you think it is better to use a set with stat-focused undying cores, or having Lucky for the sake of loot drops? Since you can get drops while leveling at the same time.

Thank you for your time. I apologize for the length and amount of questions.  
I recommend spidery or crit + hp. I don't like def because you can get that from your gear. You can make loot drop or move speed but I don't support that really, I think it is alright for a second set, but as far as maximizing gear and stats go, no that isn't a good investment.