animefan10

Rank 0
PostedDec 11, 2013 12:19 am

how to get gold?

i was wondering how can i get gold? i only seem to get silver and bronze but no gold. is there a way to purchase gold with ap?
Advertisement

redhairwoman

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
redhairwoman
PostedDec 15, 2013 9:46 am
You can get gold by selling items that are rare qualities or above such as unique in the consign sale manager, about the drop, I have no idea if there is a creature in game that drop golds straight, it's just in game currency if you get 100 silver it will add 1 gold to your in game inventory.

So in a nut shell, 100 bronze is 1 silver , and 100 silver is 1 gold.

About purchasing gold with AP, hmm, I don't think so that is possible, you can buy mall item and sell it though through the consign sale manager, but at times most of the item mall items are non transferable or unable to be auction off.

Hope this will answer your question.

Mister_Y

Rank 0
Mister_Y
PostedDec 17, 2013 6:27 am
You can find daily quests that give you money in Caergate map (level 23-29) and Viledon map (30-39). Also repetable quests in those places give money (kill rg/Free Knights). Rewards are from 10 to 70 silver.

Dungeons and boss dungeons give some gold:
- Drasilmarsh (lev 21-25) gives almost 2 gold.
- Bitterstone Core (lev 26-30) gives about 3 gold. The last boss in here, Mainframe, is worth 1 full gold, and the sub bosses 36 silver.
- Subterranean Factory (lev 31-35) gives almost 4 gold, with half gold by every sub boss and 1.56 gold by the last boss.
- If your level is above that I signed here, you gain less money. Example Drasilmarsh level 29 gives a bit more than 1 gold, Factory level 39 don't reach 3 gold.
- Dungeons in team mode give more than in solo, depending how many people are running, less players mean more money.

spinalblood12

Rank 0
spinalblood12
PostedFeb 16, 2014 11:31 pm
last time im doing Subterranean Factory with 4 ppl,I got 5 Gold ^^
yey $_$
but no unique drop T T