julius_ff.type0

Rank 0
julius_ff.type0
PostedJan 31, 2014 4:53 am
Liddokun wrote:
gilebabi wrote:
Looks hella fun. Will it have 100 floors in the future? lol  

It's now up to floor 15.

Wow someone did 1-15 in one go... that's pretty awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py__t-tGyMQ

Notice the guy is lvl 70 duelist with 52K hp and gets one shotted by the boss.  

now is UP to floor 20.

and when we got sky tower?
Advertisement

wade.w.watson

Rank 0
PostedFeb 04, 2014 9:07 am
Whats the usual on this for groups ?

How many Tanks/Healers/DPS ? Groups extra.

rainbowfruit

Rank 2
PostedFeb 04, 2014 9:09 am
so is it a time limit on skytower?

wade.w.watson

Rank 0
PostedFeb 04, 2014 9:13 am
2 hours. Saturday. May change depending on how Aeria wants to do it.

Moon_Phase

Rank 2
Moon_Phase
PostedFeb 05, 2014 5:59 pm
I personally think they are releasing the Sky Tower raid far too early, considering it has a minimum level of 65 to enter, and the vast majority of players are still in the 50s, only the hardcore players can enter.

So this will unbalance PvP even more, especially battlefields. Sky Tower should have been released with other appropriate level content was release, IE - level 60 - 65 zones.

Who am I? I'm no one -- But I fight against tyranny and against so-called White Knights. I'm for fairness and equality for all - What do you stand for?

light1412

Rank 0
PostedFeb 06, 2014 3:23 am
Moon_Phase wrote:
I personally think they are releasing the Sky Tower raid far too early, considering it has a minimum level of 65 to enter, and the vast majority of players are still in the 50s, only the hardcore players can enter.

So this will unbalance PvP even more, especially battlefields. Sky Tower should have been released with other appropriate level content was release, IE - level 60 - 65 zones.  

well that's not really happen in Siren (i don't know about the other server though)

but right now i already saw a lot of player reach 60 ++ or at least around 57++,

and they release it with another 2 maps (50-55) which would boost them so it easier reach 60.

Regarding the minimum level, it stated lv 60 is the requirement level not 65.

Moon_Phase

Rank 2
Moon_Phase
PostedFeb 06, 2014 4:15 am
Everyone I was chatting with today said Level 65 lol ~~ If its Level 60, then that isn't too bad at all since the two new zones + new daily missions etc will definitely boost people. I don't know about Siren, but I still see a large amount of players on Hydra which are mid 50s though.

Who am I? I'm no one -- But I fight against tyranny and against so-called White Knights. I'm for fairness and equality for all - What do you stand for?

Oxycantha

Rank 0
Oxycantha
PostedFeb 06, 2014 4:27 am
Omg it's amazing!
I hope that also players who stay in little guild can find a raid to make tower..or this will make me sad a lot..xD

Moon_Phase

Rank 2
Moon_Phase
PostedFeb 06, 2014 4:54 am
Oxycantha wrote:
Omg it's amazing!
I hope that also players who stay in little guild can find a raid to make tower..or this will make me sad a lot..xD  

I have no doubts that this raid will hurt small and/or somewhat in-active guilds. Whilst bigger guilds and/or guilds with alliances will thrive, plus I expect to see more people joining these active guilds - so it's really a 50/50 thing.

Satey.NG

Rank 0
Satey.NG
PostedFeb 07, 2014 9:03 am
Thanks a lot !
I've translate your guide for french community here !