Author Message

jolojolo1234

Rank 0
jolojolo1234
Joined
27 Oct 2011
Posts
22
Location
london United Kingdom
PostedFeb 04, 2014 2:17 pm

Gamepads

Is Gamepads illegal?
So im using a gamepad to play aura kingdom since its easier to use skills and a guy was telling me its illegal is this true?
Advertisement

nilesse

Rank 1
nilesse
Joined
29 Oct 2012
Posts
204
Location
Belgium
PostedFeb 04, 2014 2:35 pm
If you mean a program to use a controller on a computer, that depends.

It's considered 3rd party software and some companies consider it bannable, some don't.

Rhia_Shirubia

Rank 5
Rhia_Shirubia
Joined
10 Jun 2008
Posts
3246
Location
Shirubia Clan Canada
PostedFeb 04, 2014 2:36 pm
You really need to elaborate on what it is you mean by Gamepad...

rainbowfruit

Rank 2
Joined
08 Jul 2008
Posts
592
Location
Sweden
PostedFeb 04, 2014 2:38 pm
you playing the game, or is the computer playing the game for you?

Rhia_Shirubia

Rank 5
Rhia_Shirubia
Joined
10 Jun 2008
Posts
3246
Location
Shirubia Clan Canada
PostedFeb 04, 2014 2:40 pm
rainbowfruit wrote:
you playing the game, or is the computer playing the game for you?  


^

Liddokun

Rank 4
Liddokun
Joined
22 Feb 2008
Posts
3142
Location
San Francisco United States
PostedFeb 04, 2014 2:45 pm
A gamepad is legal to use as long as it doesn't have any automated function such as automated macroing. Any unattended use of 3rd party macros may subject your account to disciplinary measures.

jolojolo1234

Rank 0
jolojolo1234
Joined
27 Oct 2011
Posts
22
Location
london United Kingdom
PostedFeb 04, 2014 3:47 pm
well the game pad im using is the same as the game pad i use for counter strike with the AWSD and numbers as far as i know there is no automatic function for me to use macro. so i dont know why someone said i cant use a game pad -_-

GM.Kuma

GameMaster: USA
GM.Kuma
Joined
16 Apr 2013
Posts
127
Location
United States
PostedFeb 04, 2014 3:50 pm
Liddokun wrote:
A gamepad is legal to use as long as it doesn't have any automated function such as automated macroing. Any unattended use of 3rd party macros may subject your account to disciplinary measures.  


This.

As long as there isn't any macro functions on the gamepad, it shouldn't be an issue.

Walnootje1986

Rank 1
Walnootje1986
Joined
21 Feb 2013
Posts
245
Location
Netherlands
PostedFeb 04, 2014 4:35 pm
jolojolo1234 wrote:
well the game pad im using is the same as the game pad i use for counter strike with the AWSD and numbers as far as i know there is no automatic function for me to use macro. so i dont know why someone said i cant use a game pad -_-  


Cyber Snipa Game pad?

jolojolo1234

Rank 0
jolojolo1234
Joined
27 Oct 2011
Posts
22
Location
london United Kingdom
PostedFeb 04, 2014 4:52 pm
^
yes
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: