Aiko_Amane

Rank 0
Aiko_Amane
PostedJan 30, 2014 2:04 pm

HP & SP help?

HP & SP going down really fast all of a sudden.
Hey everybody! I have a small question. So yasterday I leveled up and went to sleep, a normal day but today when I came back and started playing the game I noticed that my HP and SP are going down REALLY fast. It was unusual. I was killed by a level 19 monster while I was level 22. That never happens to me. Does anyone know what may be the problem? I just can't figure it out.
Advertisement

uchihapoly

Rank 3
uchihapoly
PostedJan 30, 2014 2:11 pm

Re: HP & SP help?

HP & SP going down really fast all of a sudden.
Aiko_Amane wrote:
Hey everybody! I have a small question. So yasterday I leveled up and went to sleep, a normal day but today when I came back and started playing the game I noticed that my HP and SP are going down REALLY fast. It was unusual. I was killed by a level 19 monster while I was level 22. That never happens to me. Does anyone know what may be the problem? I just can't figure it out.  

What monster would that be ? Could you post a picture of it or the name at least ? From what you're saying I'm gonna guess it's a beetle. Those mobs can instantly kill you at low level because they are OP like that lol.

Thanks to lorddarthmel for his godlike skills.

Aiko_Amane

Rank 0
Aiko_Amane
PostedJan 30, 2014 2:19 pm
Nope. not a volcano beetle. It was Marie, the one that's by the Mereholt portal. But it's not just by Maria that's happening, It happens to every monster I attack. Same story everytime.

BatteringRamm

Rank 0
BatteringRamm
PostedJan 30, 2014 2:25 pm
1. Check if your pet is summoned. This has been common for everyone that after doing some pvp/ lvling, they just realized their pet wasn't out.
2. Make sure you not missing any equips before you log out or at least you are using the possible higher lvl equip for your current lvl.
3. Check if you miss using those lv1 buff hypovials (+hp,+void,+def,+attk). They are really helpful especially for lvling/grinding purposes.
4. Or maybe your net was just running slow that made you lag more than usual.
There can be a lot of factors why your hp and sp dropping faster than before.

uchihapoly

Rank 3
uchihapoly
PostedJan 30, 2014 2:32 pm
BatteringRamm wrote:
1. Check if your pet is summoned. This has been common for everyone that after doing some pvp/ lvling, they just realized their pet wasn't out.
2. Make sure you not missing any equips before you log out or at least you are using the possible higher lvl equip for your current lvl.
3. Check if you miss using those lv1 buff hypovials (+hp,+void,+def,+attk). They are really helpful especially for lvling/grinding purposes.
4. Or maybe your net was just running slow that made you lag more than usual.
There can be a lot of factors why your hp and sp dropping faster than before.  

#4 is the only one that sounds logical...those hypovials are not very useful at that level, pet not being summoned is, again not an issue, and the missing gear thing might be plausible. So in the end I'd say it can only be the internet thing and definitely not something game related (Although the missing gear one could have the effect of hp and sp dropping drastically when attacking mobs but I doubt it's that).

Thanks to lorddarthmel for his godlike skills.

BatteringRamm

Rank 0
BatteringRamm
PostedJan 30, 2014 2:47 pm
Pets can be a big deal, the fact that you can gain boosts such as def, sp regen, hp regen ( can't remember if there's one already), hp etc. from pet skills could make a difference.

Aiko_Amane

Rank 0
Aiko_Amane
PostedJan 30, 2014 2:54 pm
It might be the internets fault because I was lagging a bit when I entered the game. Thank you for your help.

BatteringRamm

Rank 0
BatteringRamm
PostedJan 30, 2014 2:57 pm
No probs! ^^