onnoklerk1
PostedJan 27, 2014 1:22 pm
This must really hurt

Advertisement

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedJan 27, 2014 3:24 pm
I give you a 1 for service but a 5 for never learning from your past polls.

Well EN Office is pretty much dead.

AK is doing decently tops...their servers are to be expected crashing, which is sadly a pretty normal thing in Aeria Servers.

All your other games you gave to EU. Some do well, some are lolway2killit.

I can't even give nonsarcastic feedback anymore in these polls. I am just posting for my own laughs. Your EN Office has failed, you have laid off too many people, you outsource and are letting games die. BUT OMG AK NEEDS TO BE EVERYWHERE AK IS THE BEST AK PLAY AK DID I MENTION AK. AK.

Yeah, try to remember you have other games. Advertise them a bit more. If you can afford to spam every site I go to with AK promos, you can throw in some of the other games in there as well.

Good luck, thanks for the laugh,

Desu/Gintoki/w/e other chars I have in multiple games

Shikarasu

Rank 1
Shikarasu
PostedJan 27, 2014 4:32 pm
I'd just like to say, while Aeria's service is beyond horrible and their PR is an extremely, see through facade. They make excellent, business decisions.

See, the majority of their customers are either addicts or escapists with pretty decent spending ability. Now, within that majority is a majority of impulse buyers and children who weren't left behind. So Aeria can do pretty much anything as long as they can keep something dangling in front of their majority's eyes, long enough to reach into their wallets.

The people who "quit" and the people who "voted 1 because they aren't satisfied" are usually among that majority, which means, they're just babies crying until a toy is waved.

So all Aeria has to do is set prices that are within the range of these "left behind children" and impulsive manic addicts and then give minimal level service in return and sit back, profit, rinse and repeat.

TL;DR

The service will never get better and customers will never get smarter, so feedback is worthless. For every level headed individual, there are 10 viable long term customers and money speaks louder than words.

Note: This means, stop giving feedback. Drop your 1 and leave, your fingers could be doing much more fun activities.

LeroPo

Rank 0
LeroPo
PostedJan 27, 2014 7:51 pm
=_=

ifeelsonew

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2014 8:36 pm
Slightly moving to the rating of 3, which is goood. Problems starting to spread faster, which can get fixed ASAP. Overall, aeria is improving.

PoolHooss

GameSage: Eden Eternal
PoolHooss
PostedJan 27, 2014 9:30 pm
P.S. to my previous post:

Also, credit to a person from AK's homepage from where someone shared me this tidbit:

ZoruKuraido

Rank 0
ZoruKuraido
PostedJan 27, 2014 10:19 pm

Hyping a game with uncertain fate, which by the way would have been the ONLY non-mediocre game you guys published.

Just when I considered joining AK you go and take a very stupid decision. Speaking of AK, it really baffles me how you still trust a company that abandons their rehashes for MMORPGs faster than a pirate leaves a sinking ship.
But I guess quick cash is quick cash. The playerbase is silly enough to fall for the same trap over and over after all.

Glory Day! The dazzling sun Glory Day! And the flowing clouds Glory Day! I'll pull them along with me And reach my goal! Glory Day!

ikram_ab32599

Rank 0
ikram_ab32599
PostedJan 28, 2014 12:07 am
gj

kyle.k.luong

Rank 5.1
kyle.k.luong
PostedJan 28, 2014 12:49 am
AG has done okie. too many pinoys invading usf so.... not cool. hackers still out.

xF: kyleluong

chiseenxjai

Rank 1
chiseenxjai
PostedJan 28, 2014 2:01 am
Two major reasons for rating a 1:

- Horrible communication with your players. Servers just went FUBAR? Getting DDoS'd? Extending maintenance indefinitely? At least have a GM or forum mod update the News and Announcements page every 30-60 min so that players aren't left in the dark. Also ninja patches ftw.

- Players in general are treated like cash cows. I understand that this is a business and as such you need to turn a profit. But some of the pricing in the Item Mall is ridiculous. (In Aura Kingdom: $1 for a weapon scroll that I can farm 10+ of in an hour, $5 for an advanced one that will probably fail, $20 to change your subclass if you don't want to wait 1 week+ to farm up the LP, and actually selling LOYALTY points) Also when you advertise a new product to your player base, you tend to shove product down our throats. It makes me as the consumer not want to buy the product and it makes Aeria Games look like some shady street peddler. Not that I would buy anything anyway, I've already vowed never to spend on Aeria again, I'll just enjoy the limits of f2p.

You guys fail.