principecapio

Rank 0
principecapio
PostedJan 26, 2014 11:33 pm
crashman1419 wrote:
There is nothing wrong with players to want to push content, and power through things. Sorry to hurt all your casual feelings but these players are what push Devs to keep the game interesting. If we all walked around going "i think i'm going to go look at some trees in this zone today" the devs would never have to release anything new because we get distracted by every different shade of flower in the world.

I don't play mmo's to fill a social void, i play them to kill things and enjoy the feeling of accomplishment. Just because we don't want to play casual, doesn't mean we should just quit and leave, if we do this game would be shut down. No ifs, ands, or butts it would happen.  

Actually, I feel bad to the Devs in most cases cause 50% of the players just rush through the storyline, not even bothering to read the text nor take notice of the graphics.
But I suppose its just me and true others have their own "ways" but if their "ways" conclude to this, then you know something is wrong.
To be frank, I'm tired of this thread so we might as well tell them to chill and enjoy the game.
Advertisement

crashman1419

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2014 11:37 pm
whats enjoyable? i'm not in the mood to do the same daily quests again.

shuugo.o

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2014 11:44 pm
eeeeh. so the next map theyre releasing is obitus woods? .. that still leaves starsand desert until you can actually craft all the lv50 stuff ;_; and i bet theyre releasing the lv60 maps one at a time too so you cant craft anything either Rolling Eyes

iSilentEagle1

Rank 0
iSilentEagle1
PostedJan 26, 2014 11:53 pm
I believe what most people are experiencing right now is the fact that content up to lvl 55 wasn't necessarily designed to take much effort to achieve. A few days for hardcore players, a couple weeks for casual players, both aren't considered long respective of each play-style. Consider the Infernal Abyss to be only the first of a few things that will provide a challenge to those who want it, no one has made it to the end of it yet. I suspect when Sky Tower is released it will provide what many people are looking for. That being an aspect of the game where you need to keep progressing your character in order to progress through its content, which will happen at a slower rate regardless of how you play. Things do slow down after lvl 60. Post 60 content will take quite a bit longer to get through in comparison to the lvl 55 content. So the same amount of content will "Last Longer" merely because of the difficulty and lvling curve being higher.

If I were to ask for 1 of 2 things that currently aren't in the game though, id rather ask for the addition of organized team arena so you could play with your friends in pvp, that or the guild war feature being finished. Guild war being the only thing i know confirmed but still a long ways off. But that's just my personal opinion of preferring pvp over pve.

The content will come in due time. I know its frustrating for some but there isn't a whole lot to do about it. You could always post a suggestion in the suggestion-game play/content area of the forums and specify what particular content you would like to see have priority in patches over other content and try to gain the support of the community on that matter.

Ryozan

Rank 1
Ryozan
PostedJan 27, 2014 12:23 am
There's no point in arguing about this... The exact same thing will happen when we get more content, cuz the game doesnt have any decent end game stuff, and the pvp is horrible.
Asking for more quests, dungeons and stuff is pointless, if you can finish that in a day and go back to being bored...

redcheeseism

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2014 12:27 am
Np np, this happens in every single game out there anyways. Will just ignore it for all i care. People complain for everything and anything.

casarojas11

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2014 12:30 am
At least release the other 2 level 55 maps.. at the moment grinding on 1 55 map/2 50 is so bad.

2 other 55 map = way more xp.. Plus the missing materials needed to make level 60 items. Those 3 55 maps should have been released already.

myaeria7

Rank 0
myaeria7
PostedJan 27, 2014 1:20 am
Dailies is what MMO devs put in their games to buy more time for them to come up with a new, interesting content.

While this works well in most MMOs, it can only do so much before the players starts demanding for new contents. All the devs can do is to provide 'sneak peak' or 'preview' of their new, half-finished content to ease the QQing.

As for how long the new content should be available, I'd say every 3 months (at least) or 6 months at most, unless people start quitting their game then something isn't working right.

Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
PostedJan 27, 2014 1:47 am
Meh, if people wanna rush a game let them. They just better be ready to be told to sthu and get a life when they start QQing about lack of things to do, because crying about it will fix anything... new patch comes the same people who rushed before that hadnt quit will rush all the new stuff and same situation. Go outside and level up every once in a while, the girlfriend achievement is pretty awesome.

<br> All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...

rio0480

Rank 1
PostedJan 27, 2014 1:55 am
Cervios wrote:
Meh, if people wanna rush a game let them. They just better be ready to be told to sthu and get a life when they start QQing about lack of things to do, because crying about it will fix anything... new patch comes the same people who rushed before that hadnt quit will rush all the new stuff and same situation. Go outside and level up every once in a while, the girlfriend achievement is pretty awesome.  

^ wish i could like this statement like a million times he hit the nail on the head lol