daredylan011

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2014 12:27 am
Bumping cause i feel like this issue needs resolving or at least acknowledged

jackhellscythe

Rank 0
jackhellscythe
PostedJan 27, 2014 7:22 pm
I don't know about the BE Alpaca, but I am king of the slow-loading-screen-paca that times out when transferring maps or channels.

k4haori

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2014 10:47 pm
Yes, please do something. I hate getting alpaca'ed or my screen froze for 10 seconds even if i had the graphic settings to literally, lowest possible. Please give us a response!

Draconian565

Rank 3
Draconian565
PostedJan 28, 2014 5:50 pm
I fear every single time Black Explosive is used on me ._.
It's so cheap in 10v10, TW, etc. In 10v10, it forcibly dc's all the good players.... You pretty much can dc 1/2 of the other team.
At least in TW, you can rejoin immediately.

Evasion isn't as good if you can't back it up with some damage.

alexrivera26

Rank 1
PostedJan 28, 2014 11:50 pm
Sadly, this been an issue since day one when TW was introduced. The game never has rendered the graphics or music to disabled because the coding wasn't done right. The proof is obvious the fps ratio drop is not consistent to what it should be if an image is disabled. Tell you the truth it's rather not even noticeable performance with it on than it is off.

They really need to update their engine codes, but do not even bother. Sorry to say this, even if sounds tasteless, but games made in the Far East are just this terrible put-togethers which sees tiny improvements. They are always late to the dance so to speak.

The only solution is what I've done: uninstall and play a new game. Personally, these same problems with this X-Legend game is noticeable in Aura Kingdom.

During my years of MMO I can say this quite comfortably: It's not worth playing a F2P made in Asia with a high end PC. You'll come to learn that component deterioration is more quickly because a PC cannot force a software above it's max, but the vice versa is true.

So if you having problems with graphics with this game I strongly considered a custom built cheap midrange or just find a new game because your solutions and observations are correct but falls on deaf ears. X-Legend just does not care until it becomes too serious.

Ever server maintenance Aeria Games leaves at the bottom of the notes about the latency issues. Ironically, it's been copied/paste since day one like a permanent footnote on how much the developer cares.

By the way, there are other skill spams from multiple users that have the same dilemma like Black explosives. This problem is not a new issue.

iJazzmin

Rank 0
iJazzmin
PostedFeb 01, 2014 5:32 am
Please fix this issue!!

It makes healing harder in TW. '-'

daredylan011

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2014 1:09 am
Bumping still~

daredylan011

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2014 2:52 pm
Bumpy Bumpy

crazyzeke

Rank 1
crazyzeke
PostedFeb 21, 2014 5:45 pm
Iono if its acceptable to bump this back up, but the problem is getting really bad on Sapphire. Even people with top-tier computers in my guild are freezing due to black explosives being so overused. '-' I think if the animation for black explosives cannot be removed, SIM should be taken out of the game to reduce the amount of players using this skill. (BE doesn't even do much without SIM anyways lawl)