GMAcademy

GameMaster: USA
GMAcademy
PostedJan 26, 2014 5:09 pm   Last edited by GMAcademy on Feb 10, 2014 5:18 pm. Edited 6 times in total

[Paid Out] The Mighty Fortification Trials

Hello dear Golden Age Community,

There is a new challenge on the horizon! Complete the Mighty Fortification Trials and obtain cool rewards!
The clock is ticking, don't miss out Smile

[Paid Out] The Lead Ore Trial
Duration: 1/26/14 9:00 PM PST - 1/28/14 9:00 PM PST
Server: All Servers
Rewards:
(1) Spruce Moss (required for: The Final Trial)
(5) Equipment Fortification Rate (5%)
(1) City of the Pegasus Scroll
(1) Holy Water Vial
(5) Bronze Hero Skill Book
Description: During the indicated time frame, visit the blacksmith and complete at LEAST 21 FAST FORTIFICATIONS using Lead Ore! MANUAL FORTIFICATION will NOT count towards this challenge.

Note: Users participation outside the time frame will not obtain any rewards. Please make sure to carefully check the event time frame!

[Paid Out] The Ruby Trial
Duration: 1/28/14 9:00 PM PST - 1/30/14 9:00 PM PST
Rewards:
(5) Equipment Fortification Rate (10%)
(5) Basic Bottom Talisman
(1) Spirit Stone
(3) Public Safety Manual
Description: During the indicated time frame, visit the blacksmith and complete at LEAST 21 FAST FORTIFICATIONS using Ruby! MANUAL FORTIFICATION will NOT count towards this challenge.

Note: Users participation outside the time frame will not obtain any rewards. Please make sure to carefully check the event time frame!

[Paid Out] The Zircon Trial
Duration: 1/30/14 9:00 PM PST - 02/01/14 9:00 PM PST
Rewards:
(5) Equipment Fortification Rate (15%)
(1) Farmer Tome
(5) Intermediate Bottom Talisman
(3) Golden VIP (15 Days)
Description: During the indicated time frame, visit the blacksmith and complete at LEAST 21 FAST FORTIFICATIONS using Zircon! MANUAL FORTIFICATION will NOT count towards this challenge.

[Paid Out] The Aquamarine Trial
Duration: 02/01/14 9:00 PM PST - 02/03/14 9:00 PM PST
Rewards:
(5) Equipment Fortification Rate (20%)
(10) Lazurite
(5) Advanced Bottom Talisman
(15) Lv6 Minas Crystal
Description: During the indicated time frame, visit the blacksmith and complete at LEAST 21 FAST FORTIFICATIONS using Aquamarine! MANUAL FORTIFICATION will NOT count towards this challenge.

[Paid Out] The Lazurite Trial
Duration: 02/03/14 9:00 PM PST - 2/05/14 9:00 PM PST
Rewards:
(5) Equipment Fortification Rate (30%)
(10) Dragon Fang
(5) Prestige Level Bottom Talisman
(5) Auspicious Card
Description: During the indicated time frame, visit the blacksmith and complete at LEAST 21 FAST FORTIFICATIONS using Lazurite! MANUAL FORTIFICATION will NOT count towards this challenge.

[Paid Out] The Dragon Fang Trial
Duration: 02/05/14 9:00 PM PST - 02/07/14 9:00 PM PST
Rewards:
(5) Equipment Fortification Rate (50%)
(10) Commander's Information
(10) Colosseum Pass
(1) Golden Medal Chest
Description: During the indicated time frame, visit the blacksmith and complete at LEAST 21 FAST FORTIFICATIONS using Dragon Fangs! MANUAL FORTIFICATION will NOT count towards this challenge.

[Paid Out] The Final Trial
Duration: 02/10/14 at 3:00 PM PST
Rewards:

(1) Princess Jade's Approval (Growth: 1.75, Atk: 2000, Def: 1500, Gov: 1500) (Non trade-able, eligible for GM Transfer!)
(10) Hero EXP Collection
(1) Golden Warrior (14 days; Male)
(1) Angel Wings (14 Days; Female)
Description: Collect 5 of the Spruce Moss that are rewarded for successfully completing a trial. Store the items within your bag. The amount of items gathered will be looked up EXACTLY at 02/10/14 3:00 PM PST. Any items added to the inventory after this time will not be considered.

• Events are NOT repeatable.
  • Please allow 1-14 business days after the individual event has ended to receive your prize.
  • Prizes can not be given away.
  • Use of multiple accounts is strictly prohibited and is a ban-able offense.
  • Any and all players are subject to disqualification at any point before, during, and after this competition for violating the Terms of Service or any of our rules of participation.
  • Users participation outside the time frame will not obtain any rewards. Please make sure to carefully check the event time frame!
Advertisement

EquinoxBlade

Rank 2
EquinoxBlade
PostedJan 26, 2014 9:55 pm
\o.o\ Sweeet!

swahilijoe

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2014 10:20 pm

Question?

Can you please confirm if this means 21 separate fast fortifications (i.e. 210 gems) or 21 fortification attempts using fast fortification?

Thanks

Duke_RedWulf

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2014 11:20 pm

Re: Question?

swahilijoe wrote:
Can you please confirm if this means 21 separate fast fortifications (i.e. 210 gems) or 21 fortification attempts using fast fortification?

Thanks  

I'd like an answer to that too. Is it:

Possibility number (1): select Fast Fort, Skip Animation, number of attempts = 21, press Fortify... whhhhheeee with the pretty lights = DONE!

OR?

Possibility number (2): select Fast Fort, Skip Anim, number of attempts whatever, press Fortify.... wheeeee with the pretty lights.... and REPEAT 21 TIMES.
???

so which is it? because there's a lot of difference between (1) and (2).

Thanks.

Greeybeard

Rank 0
Greeybeard
PostedJan 27, 2014 6:14 am

Good points!!

Added fact and question !??
Both of these are very good questions because it is clear as mud with the instructions and makes a BIG difference.

Also I wonder if we can expect full payouts on this one?? The last multi event challenge you put up did not pay all that was there for me. I did every event, the forgeing, hero quest attempts, etc and only got 1 payout for a hero quest part. I turned in a ticket and got the ole canned response about Google Chrome and the ticket market closed. When I tried to reopen it the ticket disappeared all together.

I also would like it clarified this time plz!!

Have a Great Day
GB

Duke_RedWulf

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2014 10:18 pm
^^ if any GM would take the time to answer my question - see my post above - that would be much appreciated, not just by me, but by all the players who would like the "how to" for this event made clear.

Thank you.

GMAcademy

GameMaster: USA
GMAcademy
PostedJan 29, 2014 5:00 pm
"Description: During the indicated time frame, visit the blacksmith and complete at LEAST 21 FAST FORTIFICATIONS using Lead Ore!"

You need to complete (at least) 21 fortifications using the fast fortification option. Doesn't matter if it is in one attempt or not.

So you can do 1x 21 fast fortification (so 21)
You could do 1x10 fast fortification and 1x11 fast fortification (again, 21)
etc.

In addition, please always make sure you participate in the event within the indicated time frame (I know, sounding like a broken record here). If you participate only 1 second after or before the event started/ended, you will NOT qualify. Sorry.
We mass query ALL the participating users and mass payout the event. This means, if your friends got their rewards in the mail and you didn't, you should double check the event time with your corresponding time zone.

Duke_RedWulf

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2014 5:34 pm
Ok, in case anyone is still unclear - I used method (1) and just got the event rewards today.

So, the event just requires you to use at least 21 of whatever (lead, ruby, zirc etc.) in Fast Fortify.

No, you do NOT have to click the Fast Fortify button 21 times (method (2)).

Duke_RedWulf

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2014 5:36 pm
GMAcademy wrote:
"Description: During the indicated time frame, visit the blacksmith and complete at LEAST 21 FAST FORTIFICATIONS using Lead Ore!"

You need to complete (at least) 21 fortifications using the fast fortification option. Doesn't matter if it is in one attempt or not.

So you can do 1x 21 fast fortification (so 21)
You could do 1x10 fast fortification and 1x11 fast fortification (again, 21)
etc.

In addition, please always make sure you participate in the event within the indicated time frame (I know, sounding like a broken record here). If you participate only 1 second after or before the event started/ended, you will NOT qualify. Sorry.
We mass query ALL the participating users and mass payout the event. This means, if your friends got their rewards in the mail and you didn't, you should double check the event time with your corresponding time zone.  

Thanks Academy! I hadn't seen your response when I made my last post there ^^. Smile

Here is a useful link for everyone to make sure they do the event within the time frame:
http://wwp.pacific-standard-time.com/
^^ a clock set to Pacific (i.e. event) time.

I keep it open in a tab all the time Smile

kajika2010

Rank 0
PostedJan 31, 2014 12:32 am

14 days??

Events are NOT repeatable.
Please allow 1-14 business days after the individual event has ended to receive your prize.
Prizes can not be given away.
Use of multiple accounts is strictly prohibited and is a ban-able offense.
Any and all players are subject to disqualification at any point before, during, and after this competition for violating the Terms of Service or any of our rules of participation.
Users participation outside the time frame will not obtain any rewards. Please make sure to carefully check the event time frame!

14 days after event will be a great joke ...

How will then the Spruce Moss arrive in time for the final Trail ????

reagards
Colvin