TokoParfum

Rank 0
TokoParfum
PostedJan 25, 2014 12:34 am

Couldn't Log in

Im having a problem with log in to game.

I've sent a ticket and followed all the instruction they gave, but I still cant log in.

anyone having the same problem with me and can give me solution?

Please help me out.
Advertisement

Neritti

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Neritti
PostedJan 25, 2014 1:22 am
I just closed out the game and restarted it to check. No issues with getting it to load at all. It is possible that it's an ISP thing. If you haven't already done so, try connecting using another browser, or try resetting your modem/router (disconnect both for at least 1 minute, then reconnect them).

astralbear

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2014 5:35 am
I cant login too. I read at DP official forum and find that ppl in some countries can't log in so Mod there point out that the problem may because of VPN or PROXY. But I can't find the safe way to solve this problem because I have little knowledge about computer. It should be good if the login problem can fix soon.

Neritti

Neritti
PostedJan 25, 2014 8:20 am
Slightly incorrect, the mod there stated that players with this issue might need to *USE* a VPN or Proxy to enable themselves to log into the game. What a VPN or Proxy server does is mask your IP address and allows you to connect to sites that have previously been forbidden for you to connect to. The IP blocking actually comes in much further up the chain than at R2, Aeria or their servers. If your country for example has restrictions to online gaming sites, you will likely need to use a proxy or VPN service to bypass this and cloak your IP address to get around their checkpoints which stop you from connecting.

So if it is indeed why you're getting locked out of connecting, YOU will need to get yourself set up on a VPN or proxy server to get around the block. It isn't something the game company can help you with really unfortunately. Sad

astralbear

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2014 10:42 am
I see. so I have to change vpn everytime I play the game. That very inconvenient and for some reason my internet speed is very slow when I use vpn. Sad
Thank you for the reply though ^^

Neritti

Neritti
PostedJan 25, 2014 10:57 am
I'm just saying that is what they are suggesting on the R2 forums to combat the issue right now. You might want to get an official Aeria response via ticket to see if they actually suggest the same method.

TokoParfum

Rank 0
TokoParfum
PostedJan 26, 2014 8:21 am
But I never get like this before.. It started around 4 days ago.. And its very frustating T__T

I missed alot of things now . . .

Neritti

Neritti
PostedJan 26, 2014 5:04 pm
Did you update your ticket and let them know that you completed all their suggestions and still can't log in?

TokoParfum

Rank 0
TokoParfum
PostedJan 29, 2014 2:18 am
Yes, I did update my ticket and inform them.. Sadly they said They cant help me and ask me to go consult with IT professional.

Im very dissapointed but I cant say much. Its their game.
I just feel I've wasted my money.

Can you help me tell Zeix from Starclan that Cantika cant join the game,please?

My Guildmates probably didn't know what happen to me.
Im counting to you, Neritti. Thank You ^_^

Neritti

Neritti
PostedJan 29, 2014 6:59 am
Yup, I will definitely get a hold of Zeixz today and let him know. Do me a favor and do a Google search for Free proxy server, try that route and see if you have any luck. Smile