Author Message

tkdarkhaven

Rank 0
Joined
13 Dec 2012
Posts
4
Location
United States
PostedJan 22, 2014 4:32 pm

Eidolon Suggestion?

Healer?
Since the Duelist is DPS/Close Range, is it best to get the healer Eidolon or stack single target damage with the other?
Advertisement

Kenjichu

Rank 3
Kenjichu
Joined
27 Apr 2011
Posts
848
Location
Philadelphia United States
PostedJan 22, 2014 4:39 pm

Re: Eidolon Suggestion?

Healer?
tkdarkhaven wrote:
Since the Duelist is DPS/Close Range, is it best to get the healer Eidolon or stack single target damage with the other?  


You can get an Eidolon that heals if you want.. but I'd recommend Bel-Chandra or Uzuriel as they give CRIT and C-DMG.

tkdarkhaven

Rank 0
Joined
13 Dec 2012
Posts
4
Location
United States
PostedJan 22, 2014 4:41 pm

Re: Eidolon Suggestion?

Healer?
Kenjichu wrote:
tkdarkhaven wrote:
Since the Duelist is DPS/Close Range, is it best to get the healer Eidolon or stack single target damage with the other?  


You can get an Eidolon that heals if you want.. but I'd recommend Bel-Chandra or Uzuriel as they give CRIT and C-DMG.  


I'm talking about the starting Eidolons. Is that choice non consequential?

nightbringer09

Rank 4
nightbringer09
Joined
02 Oct 2011
Posts
2614
Location
a place United Kingdom
PostedJan 22, 2014 4:50 pm

Re: Eidolon Suggestion?

Healer?
tkdarkhaven wrote:
Kenjichu wrote:
tkdarkhaven wrote:
Since the Duelist is DPS/Close Range, is it best to get the healer Eidolon or stack single target damage with the other?  


You can get an Eidolon that heals if you want.. but I'd recommend Bel-Chandra or Uzuriel as they give CRIT and C-DMG.  


I'm talking about the starting Eidolons. Is that choice non consequential?  

start eidos suck
Might aswell go with the free onez u r given.

Azuriys

Rank 0
Joined
18 Jun 2008
Posts
56
Location
Santa Clara, CA United States
PostedJan 22, 2014 4:54 pm
You don't end up using your free Eidolon for very long, since you get Sigrun somewhere in your 20s. That takes less than 3 hours, as I recall.

To answer your question though, I'd go with the healer, Merrilee.

Server: Siren Guild: OuterHeaven Character: Alyra (45 Bard/Sorc), Azuriys

Kizeragi

Rank 0
Kizeragi
Joined
30 Nov 2010
Posts
132
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJan 23, 2014 5:48 am
Starter Eidolon?

Merrilee. Purely for her combo skill. Healing for 10% of a combo skill damage seems pretty good to me.

~ Kizeragi 67 Duelist/Brawler, Siren. Guild: Pandas / Image signature coming soon. ~
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: