thekaxy

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2013 9:04 pm

Duelist Envoy Path - Dream State

isn't working....
so far i tried pvp just for fun
and i noticed that duelist is really squisy so u die easyly if enemy stun u or immobilized u
for this reason i did 1 envoy path reset and put point on "Dream State" Envoy Skill

which the description say:

Slip into a dream state immoblized by attack of a enemy, decrease 75% of dmg for 6 seconds

ofc it sound so awesome that was almost untrue Very Happy

sadly after trying it out as test with a friend in pvp this thing doesn't work at all.....
get stunned nothing, get freeze or immobilized nothing
tried on monster skill of stun and immobilized NOTHING OF NOTHING.....

so i hope this passive skill is bugged
cause if it's working fine at least it will appear some buff effect that last 6 seconds and decrease 75% of damage.....
Advertisement

ChibiViolet

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
ChibiViolet
PostedDec 26, 2013 10:27 pm
This is likely... bugged but it is also possible that it only works when encountered by a mob and not a player in PvP? Which sounds kind of weird, but it is a possibility.

GS_Serah . Kaori

Frankytoad12

Rank 0
PostedJan 05, 2014 9:49 am
Its definitely bugged. Guardian has a similar envoy skill that works with stun. That works with mob or player stuns just fine. Duelist's is just broken altogether.

nerfd78

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2014 7:17 am
Not the only duelist passive broken...Frenzy (dot) didnt work in stress test. Bat Fang (3% dmg to hp) worked...Can someone confirm if Born of Desperation (+30% to EVA when HP drops 40%) is working or not? Ran out of money ressetting...Thx in advance.

Raveylicious

Rank 1
Raveylicious
PostedJan 06, 2014 7:25 am
I can confirm that Dream State and Frenzy is not working at all.

IGN : Raveylicious | Guild Master of Lumina

GMTenRing

GameMaster: USA
GMTenRing
PostedJan 21, 2014 7:42 pm
This is a confirmed bug. It's been submitted to the developers to take a look at. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Keep an eye on the patch notes after every maintenance for any updates on this. Thanks!