mtomarong

Rank 0
PostedJan 18, 2014 2:19 pm

Tips on getting rare Eidolons.

for everyone's consumption as to creating new eidolons.
Anyone out there that has completed a rare eidolon?
i have 2 fragments of vayu's keys. any suggestions to hasten the completion?
which eidolon can be completed faster? which is stronger?
Advertisement

Luxx.

Rank 0
PostedJan 18, 2014 2:28 pm
there isn't any. you just need to keep doing your dailies, get a guild and join the guild hall eidolon raids. getting anything from a key fragment to the actual key is all pure luck and the drop is low. collecting crystal fragments though you collect 30+ or so and turn them in for a broken key fragment of the eidolon of choice. having alts also helps to get more fragments. C: it does take a while though...

PepsiSky90

Rank 0
PepsiSky90
PostedJan 18, 2014 2:30 pm
Okay first off I don't think people should be worrying about getting Eidolons since it's only open beta and we only have a fraction of the Eidolons available. The only way is making multiple accounts and hunting them in either Otherworld: Skandia, Eidolon Temple, and Guild Summonings.

http://reyva.com/wiki/index/

Refer to this website for all the shiny Eidolon you will probably never get in your time of playing XD

aikatsuyuri

Rank 1
aikatsuyuri
TheOneThatIsOnTopWhenWeAreInBed United States
PostedJan 18, 2014 2:31 pm
PepsiSky90 wrote:
Okay first off I don't think people should be worrying about getting Eidolons since it's only open beta and we only have a fraction of the Eidolons available. The only way is making multiple accounts and hunting them in either Otherworld: Skandia, Eidolon Temple, and Guild Summonings.

Refer to this website for all the shiny Eidolon you will probably never get in your time of playing XD  

First day of release, someone had Zaahir, it's completely possible to get it "in your time playing XD" if you're lucky that is, and if you're not so lucky? Good game.

PepsiSky90

Rank 0
PepsiSky90
PostedJan 18, 2014 2:34 pm
aikatsuyuri wrote:
PepsiSky90 wrote:

First day of release, someone had Zaahir, it's completely possible to get it "in your time playing XD" if you're lucky that is, and if you're not so lucky? Good game.  

Who I want is Icarus-TW who's move is turning into your armor and basically you pilot a giant mech. I'll probably never get him.. T^T

Luxx.

Rank 0
PostedJan 18, 2014 2:38 pm
PepsiSky90 wrote:

why not? one of the games selling point is collecting eidolons...but yea this whole things of getting any eidolon is super luck. >__>;

PepsiSky90

Rank 0
PepsiSky90
PostedJan 18, 2014 2:47 pm
Luxx. wrote:
PepsiSky90 wrote:

why not? one of the games selling point is collecting eidolons...but yea this whole things of getting any eidolon is super luck. >__>;  

I just feel like compared to the Taiwanese version the drop rates are EXTREMELY low. I mean, even with the AP Lucky Bags you still have a minuscule amount of chance to get a key or frag. I know people who bought 20 bags and only got a single frag.

Luxx.

Rank 0
PostedJan 18, 2014 2:49 pm
i guess there is only one thing to say here: aeria.
xDDD

aikatsuyuri

Rank 1
aikatsuyuri
TheOneThatIsOnTopWhenWeAreInBed United States
PostedJan 18, 2014 2:57 pm
Luxx. wrote:
PepsiSky90 wrote:

It necessarily isn't just by luck, I'm 4 key fragments away from getting Kotonoha since I need her from a tank wise perspective and I got all those fragments from spamming Otherworld: Skandia with 3 of those keys straight from loyalty point farming.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedJan 18, 2014 3:12 pm
PepsiSky90 wrote:

I just feel like compared to the Taiwanese version the drop rates are EXTREMELY low. I mean, even with the AP Lucky Bags you still have a minuscule amount of chance to get a key or frag. I know people who bought 20 bags and only got a single frag.  

To make you feel better, I bought around 25 bags in TW and got plenty of potions, but no frag.

Also Icarus is gotten through the IM bags atm, not sure if he's also available in an instance just yet.