germanproz

Rank 5
germanproz
PostedJan 18, 2014 11:52 am
It's a shame that this anger was so misdirected. Even bigger shame that it was misdirected to me and the rest of the team I've come to love.

I'm glad you've found help with this topic, and others have properly informed you now. You certainly seem to have some interesting ideas about this game and how it should be run.

Advertisement

TROOOL12

Rank 0
TROOOL12
PostedJan 18, 2014 12:31 pm

Re: Pointless

Wow
xTheHangoverx wrote:
PrideHunters wrote:
Wow wolfteam wow. R.I.P 2011-2013 best years but now its gone . Really ? no fun events. no wolf ability special no se char in event no enjoyments no good stuff in events . only hackers. its really surprising. People are getting banned. they purchase ap then someone reports them for 1 offense and boom bye . wow aeriagames wow. I say softnyx wolfteam is better. YOu can report them if there is a hacker in the room. you just press esc and click a name from the match and report. wow wow wow good job aeria Razz  

2011-2013 best years ? tell me more how much you know about this game  

2009 was best year bro

RASlST.OFF.PLS

Rank 0
RASlST.OFF.PLS
PostedJan 19, 2014 5:36 am
johnyk9 wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:
There seems to be a huge misunderstanding about what GS's can actually do.

Banning hackers is one of the things we can not do. Whenever we see a hacker we do the exact same thing you (are supposed to) do: record and report.

Simply because we are a GS doesn't mean we can just press the ban button. We do not have the powers to do that and only a GM can review your tickets and ban them.

I hope that cleared up.  

Then whats the point of having GS's? There barely ever online. Ive even seen a GS glitching. They need real moderators that can instantly ban hackers when there seen. I wouldnt be surprised if these kids they make GS's are hacking too.  

LOOK WHOS TALKING

#Edit: Noticed that gbl postet similiar ss already, QQ

madcamperbg

Rank 1
madcamperbg
PostedJan 19, 2014 2:07 pm

i agree its dead

I havent played for about one year and just installed wolf team some days ago to see whats happening and in every room i see something similar to this video
http://youtu.be/AYp72n13RZw

Looks like 80% of the noobs hacking are turks Smile
Too bad the whole banning system sucks...this game should be renamed to Hack Wolf Very Happy

ipwnnoobs13

Rank 3
ipwnnoobs13
PostedJan 19, 2014 2:21 pm

Re: i agree its dead

madcamperbg wrote:
I havent played for about one year and just installed wolf team some days ago to see whats happening and in every room i see something similar to this video
http://youtu.be/AYp72n13RZw

Looks like 80% of the noobs hacking are turks Smile
Too bad the whole banning system sucks...this game should be renamed to Hack Wolf Very Happy  

Lol this sux

madcamperbg

Rank 1
madcamperbg
PostedJan 19, 2014 4:21 pm
yea truth hurts

Gifts for a solid video proof should have been awarded after successful reporting long ago.
Why not special chanel for turkey and egypt only {those poor chickens} Very Happy

Hacks would be rare by now and the game playable Very Happy
I have in mind even more simple solutions but its pointless even talking about this game now.

Elite apers could hide behind tons of ap but now even that cant save you from loosing due to "bomb timer win in deathmatch"

http://youtu.be/Jvktyo2rm_o i also saw destruction mode switched to deathmatch Very Happy