ambroshock

Rank 0
ambroshock
PostedJan 12, 2014 7:58 am

The Buy coin window wont pop out!

the buy coin window doesnt show up or pop up. when i refresh the page the buy coins page is behind my game screen. :/ what should i do!
Advertisement

monkeyd.niko3

Rank 0
PostedJan 17, 2014 12:37 pm

recarga

como recargo desde chile?

bets_bets

Rank 0
PostedJan 18, 2014 12:08 pm

Re: Need help purchasing coins?

Follow this guide!
GMshrinky wrote:
As a new player to DDTank, you may run into circumstances where the game asks you to pay in "Coins" however you don't have any and have no idea how to acquire some for your own. Well this is the guide for you!

From the main window of the game, the quickest way to gain DDT Coins is to click the button for "Buy Coins" in the center bottom of the game window.

Once you have clicked the "Buy Coins" button, a new window will open. If you already have Aeria Points you can select the amount of coins you wish to purchase and then click the button to "Buy".

Remember to select the CHARACTER NAME you wish to purchase coins on!!

DDT Coins may take a few seconds to show up on your account and will appear in your inventory near your gold and vouchers and you should receive a system mail notifying you of your purchase.

If you do not have Aeria Points you will need to click the button for "click here to buy AP." (at the bottom right of the Payment window in blue). This will open a new window/tab in your browser. There are a number of options available for purchasing Aeria Points so pick the option that is best for you. You can also gain free points here or by participating in Events on the forums!

Aeria Point purchases are generally very fast, however if this is your first purchase, you may need to wait for 15 minutes before using your Aeria Points. Once you have Aeria Points, you can view how many you have on this page: Aeria Point Recharge History

Once you have Aeria Points on your account, you can return to beginning of this guide and purchase DDT Coins!  

LovelyBound

Rank 0
LovelyBound
PostedJan 19, 2014 4:17 pm

Re: recarga

monkeyd.niko3 wrote:
como recargo desde chile?  

Desde Chile esta Onebip (Método SMS) pero, es caro.
PlaySpan (Se paga en una sucursal de ServiPag), hasta ahora el más conveniente.
Paypal (Tarjeta de Crédito/Débito) mejor bono de ap si cargas con ese método.

Espero te sea de ayuda ^^

jounte123

Rank 0
PostedJan 22, 2014 6:34 pm

purchasing coins

purchasing coins
It may either be a problem with the AP amount or the game has a glitch or bug in it. If the gm,s heard about it they might fig the problem soon.

adminddtank

Rank 0
PostedFeb 19, 2014 7:07 am

Update

Its Old
that is 1 of old picture and update it pls

giovanni59200

Rank 0
giovanni59200
PostedMar 28, 2014 1:57 am

AP

Comment on fait pour metre des ap dans ddtanks , je sais comment on fait mes je voudrer recharger que 456 AP dans le jeux mes il et ecrit : 1000 , 3000, 5000, 10000, 50000 ? HELP ME

karmansingh

Rank 0
karmansingh
PostedApr 13, 2014 2:30 pm
i didn't get my forty event rewards for lvl 12 weapon

Shoaib2003

Rank 0
Shoaib2003
PostedApr 13, 2014 3:48 pm

Wrong topic

Anyways....
There was no fortify event this week, and you have posted in the incorrect topic. So yea..

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedMay 22, 2014 2:58 pm
Please do not quote posts to boost your post count. It is spamming.