Glockgemini

Rank 0
PostedApr 13, 2012 10:05 pm

These 2 quests run out around 25 to 30 times.

These are long time player reward quests, but I figured that out around day 2
These are long time player reward quests, but I figured that out around day 2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ChronoChaos wrote:
Title: Quest Bug
[Location of bug] - [Bug Summary]

Body: I am able to keep Claiming/finishing the quests "Daily- Attack 1 wilderness" and "Alliance - Levy Food & Archers" repeatedly. As you can see in the screen shots also notice the time passed and the quest was still obtainable.
Brief Summary of Bug

Steps to Reproduce: (make sure its short and simple)
1. Claim one of the above quest.
2. Follow steps to finish it and then get the reward.
3. Claim the quest to start it again.
Rinse Repeat.

Observed Result: After finishing the quest and reaping my rewards they don't go away and are able to be retaken yet again.
(write a brief description of what is happening)

Expected Result: After reaping my rewards the quest fall into a eternal abyss of darkness until the new day has come.
(write what should be expected so that this is not a bug)

Screenshot: Sorry for the slightly edited pics, I just took them and even forgot i had vent off to the side. D:

(add your [img] code here)  
Advertisement

Glockgemini

Rank 0
PostedApr 13, 2012 10:12 pm

Re: Bug in Battle Carnival

need to attack bigger wilderness
LouSgroiJr wrote:
I have attack wilderness and other players and
have not received any battle points
and
Sometimes when i open it it says i am Llsa
who is that I am Ff

I expect to receive battle points and also my easter eggs and hammers
that i should have please and thank you  

==========================================================
Are you attacking major wilderness, Cave on up to Fortress?

Glockgemini

Rank 0
PostedApr 26, 2012 11:59 am

Display problems in the trade equipment screen

Display problems in the trade equipment screen
Starting about a month ago, I started getting Locked squares in my Trade Equipment screen. I think this happened about the time the system was changed to not show equipment that was in use by heroes. I will get a number of these blocks at the end of my list. Some of them I can click on to sell and be offered a price and, of these, some will sell and some will say item doesn't exist. I have tried using Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE8 on three different computers. My java and flash are up to date and I have cleared my temp folders and cookies.
I used to be able to keep a full array of common equipment of L0 through L25 for new heroes to use as they advance thru levels but I have lost all these in efforts to see new equipment.
I have screen shots but can't see any attachment buttons to use

NocturneFear

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 5:54 am

ruins

hi, i've build my 12th city 2 days ago, but ruins still don't give me nothing...

Diablo3PRO

Rank 0
PostedAug 08, 2012 6:05 am

latest maintenance patch

glitch in troop availability
Ok, another 'fix' gone wrong. After last night's maintenance, you now have limitations to thr troops you can send on attack/plunder raids. No longer are workers or transporters available for your setup, so raids are now infantry only. This poses a major setback in hitting the higher wilds without workers as fodder, and makes plunders/raids puny without the use of transporters for those with any decent army to feed.

Need a recission or another 'fix' fast, please.

Westcrip01

Rank 0
Westcrip01
PostedAug 11, 2012 1:10 am
I already talked to the developers about it.
It's part of their patch to limit transporters for anything but their purpose (transporting)
After I told them its pointless I got this reply
"As for this change,we are considering to make some adjustments during next system update."

So sit tight and hope they change their mind Smile
VH Sparrow

StiffDaddy69

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2012 4:57 am

Can't Type in Any Windows

I am having a problem that may or may noy be a bug, or may have to do with my laptop setup. I can't type at all in any windows in the game. I can't chat, send messages or anything. This severely disables me as far as alliance communication and being able to talk with others in-game in general. Any help with this issue is much appreciated.

Full Spectrum Gamer: If any of you have a PS3/PS Vita send me a Friend Request, PSN ID is StiffDaddy 69

warlordjoy

Rank 0
warlordjoy
PostedMar 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Re: Report Bugs Here!

food 0
why food now 0 , before was 700+k suden my food production -3500/hour by food ...why that?

majorgamer44

Rank 0
PostedJan 18, 2014 11:09 am

Bug Report

Cant Type when on full screen
Hi,

I cant type in mail, or rank/name finder when game on full screen.

Cheers

Krash.

nokanjaijo

Rank 0
PostedApr 20, 2014 9:15 am
I am unable to use magic stones to enhance a weapon. The "enhance" button works with nothing selected. It works with a magic wand selected. However, if I select any number of magic stones, the "enhance" button does nothing.