Haribel

Rank 0
Haribel
PostedJan 10, 2014 7:48 pm

Costume Dye

i dont know if there is already an issue but I have a doubt about costume dyeing, as I have the required item with the color but when i apply it tells me I have to select the costume and more click I fail I give nothing, perhaps the points obtained with costumes and npc can not be dyed?, must be in costume item mall or something?. Or Maybe I'm very novice and if possible explain how I dyed.
sorry, I'm not good at English Sad

Advertisement

Ca3sar

Rank 0
Ca3sar
PostedJan 10, 2014 10:28 pm

Re: Costume Dye

Haribel wrote:
i dont know if there is already an issue but I have a doubt about costume dyeing, as I have the required item with the color but when i apply it tells me I have to select the costume and more click I fail I give nothing, perhaps the points obtained with costumes and npc can not be dyed?, must be in costume item mall or something?. Or Maybe I'm very novice and if possible explain how I dyed.
sorry, I'm not good at English Sad  

I'm actually having the same problem, I'm not sure if the costumes that you get from the Item Mall or the NPCs are dye-able or even if the dyeing system has been fully integrated yet. it would be nice if someone could shed some light on this though, as I would like to dye my clothing a different color. The default color schemes for some of the costumes are a bit... unappealing.

rrezz

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
rrezz
PostedJan 11, 2014 2:22 am
Has to be ORANGE quality to be dye-able.

Also in the Item description it will say Dye-able.

Here's my Costume as an example:

shinoshine

Rank 0
shinoshine
PostedJan 11, 2014 9:46 am
rrezz wrote:

Well, that's just Brilliant. Whats the point of getting a Costume drop if you can't dye it, when it's exactly the same as a quest earned one? People are actually paying for dye packs, they could at least do that much.

LeoHarvitz

Rank 0
PostedJan 11, 2014 5:37 pm
rrezz wrote:

where get

Haribel

Rank 0
Haribel
PostedJan 12, 2014 4:48 pm
I found a tutorial of Leo, had costume in orange and still could not dye it, but I see only are some costume, not all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWbnkLmE3Xs