happypandas100

Rank 0
PostedJan 08, 2014 1:26 am

Ursun Paw Mountain, how do you get to tranquil hill?

I'm still starting and I got stuck in Ursun Paw mountain Sad I tried going through the purple portal but I just wouldn't get back, it isn't working, neither is the warp portal, I click confirm already but it still doesn't do anything. help plz?
Advertisement

Hentanize

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2014 7:43 am
you can go to tranquil hill by going to that left part of the map on the purple hat thing there should be a portal , and u might have done that and still cant go try to relog or do some main quest thats left there and youll eventually will get a main quest to get to tranquill hll then all u need to do is auto track it.

happypandas100

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2014 5:24 pm
I tried all that, but still doesn't work Sad even If the main quests tell me to go to tranquil hill and I auto track, but it says it couldn't find the path

animanian26

Rank 1
animanian26
PostedJan 23, 2014 7:53 pm
Why don't you try warping with the use of "Soul Return" from your skills.

Zetsumei418

GameSage: Eden Eternal
PostedJan 23, 2014 9:42 pm
I do know that using the teleporter to tranquil has a requirement. It's either a quest finish requirement or a level requirement.

Have you finished all main story quests in Ursun Paw Mtns? When you finish the last quest it asks you to go to Angor Quarry.

Game = Eden Eternal. Server = Sapphire. Old Server = Garnet. Guild = Objection. IGN = [GS]Kuma. Old IGN = Zetsumei418

emmersys

Rank 3
emmersys
Set aside women, obtain currency United States
PostedJan 24, 2014 1:15 am
As long as you are lvl8+ , you should be able to go through it. If not , just try to get to lvl8 and relog. It should work.

It could possibly be a bug or glitch , try to relog for that. solves most problems. c: Hope it helps you in a way.