itst
PostedJan 06, 2014 6:16 am
jrdowney wrote:
marksteele wrote:
jrdowney wrote:
marksteele wrote:
Mr. Green

Mr. Green  

What are you going to do with all that AP when they close your game?!?!?!?!?  

play another one ofc, not like I haven't done it before. You DWO players are spoiled if you think I would move just because my game will eventually close lol  

Not really spoiled, and to be honest not really surprised it closed. That is just A LOT of AP. I spent a lot of AP on DWO (most of the time I bought it on sale). IF I was moving on to another game I would take full advantage of this sale. I am not sad about it or disgruntled. I spent less than I would for a monthly subscription to a game.  

What's funny is I haven't spent half of that in the three years I have played DWO.

OH THE LIES!!!
Advertisement

Mocarze

Rank 1
Mocarze
PostedJan 06, 2014 8:49 am
I'm not one to gripe about high payment options, I spend 100+ frequently enough, but it does look too constrained to even call this a sale. Half of the payment tiers were removed (Where is the 150 option?). If it were a little better and I had some more options to fit within my budget, I would have definitely spent 100-150 on this sale. Instead it's zero?

GirlBlunder

Rank 4
GirlBlunder
PostedJan 06, 2014 8:54 am
Mocarze wrote:
I'm not one to gripe about high payment options, I spend 100+ frequently enough, but it does look too constrained to even call this a sale. Half of the payment tiers were removed (Where is the 150 option?). If it were a little better and I had some more options to fit within my budget, I would have definitely spent 100-150 on this sale. Instead it's zero?  

Yeah, I had also planned to spend more but they got rid of a lot of the inbetween prices. Oh well order take out a few more times this month instead.

Scrunchie89

Rank 3
Scrunchie89
PostedJan 06, 2014 10:33 am
rrezz wrote:
I don't think they accept the CC option for first timers.  

not true. I bought AP the first time with my CC.

longnguyen500

Twin Saga Diamond Founder
PostedJan 06, 2014 7:14 pm
after purchasing 2x my account now suspended. Wanted to purchase 3x but heh, sent in ticket though. fix this ASAP please :\

rrezz

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
rrezz
PostedJan 06, 2014 7:18 pm
itst wrote:
jrdowney wrote:
marksteele wrote:
jrdowney wrote:
marksteele wrote:
Mr. Green

Mr. Green  

play another one ofc, not like I haven't done it before. You DWO players are spoiled if you think I would move just because my game will eventually close lol  

Not really spoiled, and to be honest not really surprised it closed. That is just A LOT of AP. I spent a lot of AP on DWO (most of the time I bought it on sale). IF I was moving on to another game I would take full advantage of this sale. I am not sad about it or disgruntled. I spent less than I would for a monthly subscription to a game.  

What's funny is I haven't spent half of that in the three years I have played DWO.  

Am I doing it right?

longnguyen500

Twin Saga Diamond Founder
PostedJan 06, 2014 7:26 pm
rrezz wrote:
itst wrote:
jrdowney wrote:
marksteele wrote:
jrdowney wrote:
marksteele wrote:
Mr. Green

Mr. Green  

Am I doing it right?  

heh my account suspended atm or I'd show you 100k+

Mirai_Maku

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2014 7:31 pm
Except that I've never bought AP before. That was my first time trying to buy any, and I was trying for Paypal Recurring.