dfroning

Rank 0
dfroning
PostedJan 06, 2014 7:49 am

Ravager/Duelist ? And Which Stats ?

What is better ? Duelist/Ravager or Ravager/Duelist

And which stats are important for each of those classes and class combinations ?

or should i combine Duelist or Ravager with Guardian ??

I realy need some tips Wink
Advertisement

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
PostedJan 06, 2014 10:08 am
for Ravager Duelist, most people go for Crit/ Def. After capping def go for HP. Get your crit to around 50%-60% then go for damage.

dergamer89

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2014 10:41 am
Jaia2442 wrote:
for Ravager Duelist, most people go for Crit/ Def. After capping def go for HP. Get your crit to around 50%-60% then go for damage.  

One little question.. how do I know when the def is capped? Is there any percentage value?

Firedoomz

Rank 0
Firedoomz
PostedJan 06, 2014 10:46 am
dergamer89 wrote:
One little question.. how do I know when the def is capped? Is there any percentage value?  

From my experience in dueling and arena, Ravager and Duelist are pretty hardcore with their evasion and critical rate. Alongside their special skill; they can be very deadly. On the negative side, when raising only critical rate and evasion their HP will be pretty low, but if you can get them first, then you are good.

DoT and trapped are your enemies.

I wouldn't judge on any class for being weak or OP, it is based on the player that is behind that character. I don't think there is a defense cap.

IGN: Firedoomz | Server: Hydra

Mithrindar

Rank 2
Mithrindar
PostedJan 06, 2014 10:55 am
I dunno if this will help you, but i love Avocados :3

Goodbye~
Love, Sing, Dance, Play, Eat, Sleep,enjoy life and help your peers enjoy it too~

yamano_remon

Rank 0
yamano_remon
PostedJan 06, 2014 11:24 am
dergamer89 wrote:
Jaia2442 wrote:

def cap - 75%
eva cap - 95%

Tbh you do not really need to care about that while level. Your character level and gear progress will matter more. Just put your points into defence and each 3rd(4th) into hp. Should be good enough.

Basically distributing point into something increases multiplier to stats you get from gear.

dfroning

Rank 0
dfroning
PostedJan 06, 2014 11:58 am
does it mater which class i chose as primary class (Ravager/Duelist or Duelist/ravager)?

So ...

Crit to 50-60% than go for damage

and 3 points def and 1 HP

right ? Smile

No need for eva ?

dergamer89

Rank 0
PostedJan 06, 2014 2:09 pm
Thanks for the answers, I really appreciate that :'D
yamano_remon wrote:
dergamer89 wrote:
Jaia2442 wrote:
for Ravager Duelist, most people go for Crit/ Def. After capping def go for HP. Get your crit to around 50%-60% Then go for damage.  

def cap - 75%
eva cap - 95%

Tbh you do not really need to care about that while level. Your character level and gear progress will matter more. Just put your points into defence and each 3rd(4th) into hp. Should be good enough.

Basically distributing point into something increases multiplier to stats you get from gear.  

I would have thought that, too. Putting every 3rd point into hp to also get some health (def:hp 2:1). Later, as everyone knows, we still have chances to reset it if it doesn't feel good.

dfroning wrote:
does it mater which class i chose as primary class (Ravager/Duelist or Duelist/ravager)?

So ...

Crit to 50-60% than go for damage

and 3 points def and 1 HP

right ? Smile

No need for eva ?  

Imo the difference between Ravager/Duelist and Duelist/Ravager lies within the cooldowns of the second class' skills which are 2.5x (3x) longer than the skills of the first class you choose and also you have only the envoy path of the first class, therefore it differs in its features.
If you're talking about Ravager/Duelist you're right that you don't need eva, because you take def and hp. Otherwise you could go for eva and hp as Duelist/Ravager.

dfroning

Rank 0
dfroning
PostedJan 06, 2014 2:15 pm
Thanks for your help Smile